Thread: Getting white screen with blocks on it in Achron game

Getting white screen with blocks on it in Achron game

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have Asus motherboard with i3 processor. in my computer I have nvidia graphic card and I can run almost all the games in my computer. Recently I have downloaded Achron game in my computer and after that I have installed that game in my computer. Now when I start the game at that time it is giving me getting white screen with blocks on it which is very annoying for me. Please tell me is this problem is related to my graphic driver or something else is causing this issue.

re: Getting white screen with blocks on it in Achron game

After going through your post I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the game in your computer. I am telling you this because you have mentioned that with other games you are not having this issue and all other games are working properly. Reinstall the Archon in your computer and after that check whether you are facing the same issue or not.

Well if you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the game and after that also you are getting white screen with blocks while playing the achrons in your computer then it might your graphic drivers causing this problem. to solve this issue you have to first uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer. now after that you have to run Ccleaner in your computer and after cleaning the system with Ccleaner you have to install the drivers again in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not. if you still get the same problem after installing the drivers in your computer again then you can also try to fix this issue by downloading the latest drivers from your computer and after downloading the updated drivers you have to install that drivers in your system and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

As you have said that by reinstalling the drivers I can solve this issue and that is why I have removed the game from my system and after removing it from my system I have restart the computer and installed Achrons again in my system. now after installing the achrons again in my computer also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled the driver and also tried to install the updated drivers but still same thing is happening. if anyone having the same problem and have solved it then let me know.

Re: Getting white screen with blocks on it in Achron game

Did you try to solve this issue by updating the Direct X in your computer? I think because of using old Direct X you are facing this problem and if you want to solve this issue then you have to first download the letest version of the direct X in your computer and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer. Now after installing it you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not.