Thread: Questions on Steam and camera rotation in Pirates of Black Cove

Questions on Steam and camera rotation in Pirates of Black Cove

Hello everyone I have a certain question in my mind that I would like to ask with you all guys. Well will this game be available in the steam 2? I am very much curious to know about it and hence I am asking you accordingly on the same. Also is the game fully rotatable in the game, what do you have to say about it? Tell me something about it, I am not aware of the game angles and hence I want to ask you all about the same. so if you have any answers about it then do give some appropriate replies over here. I am waiting desperately to see the game in steam 2? Anyways do reply over here.

Re: Questions on Steam and camera rotation in Pirates of Black Cove

Well I don’t know much about the release in the steam 2 but one thing that I can definitely say is that there is no such thing called as camera rotation n the game since I have played this game numerous number of times but I haven’t come across this feature anytime. So that’s what the answer that you were expecting right? I have given you the answer that you were thinking of. So the camera rotation is not possible at all. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Well I don’t know much about the release in the steam 2 but one thing that I can definitely say is that there is no such thing called as camera rotation n the game since I have played this game numerous number of times but I haven’t come across this feature anytime. So that’s what the answer that you were expecting right? I have given you the answer that you were thinking of. So the camera rotation is not possible at all. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same, so that’s it from my side for you.
    Well I cannot completely agree with you on the same . well you can check out the latest patch I don’t know which version you are having right now but you can check out the patch 2 or 3. When you can get the patch do access the keyboard.xml that you can find in the savegame folder. With that patch you will get the ability to look at the camera and take In the different locations that you want however one thing that I would like to notify you all is that it will not allow you to rotate the camera totally. So that’s what I am saying here. you will be able to scroll the camera a bit and hence you will be to view the locations properly.

In case if you want some more information about the Steam 2 then let me tell you that you can contact the steam people if you want some more information on that and hence you will be getting the appropriate information on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. since these is a decision that can be taken by the steam people and hence what I think is that they will be having a better knowledge about the same. so they are the best persons in this situation to answer out your query. Personally speaking I don’t think so steam people will be thinking of such idea as of now since they have lot of games lined up fir the steam 2. So I think they will better think of that instead of this one. so that is what I want to say here. in case if there is any other query that you want to ask then do let me know about it I will answer it out for you.

Ok thanks for telling me about that I will surely check about the same and will inform you guys as if what is the camera angles In the game and how does it perform. Surely worth a watch I think. so I will do get that patch downloaded and will revert back to you guys.