Thread: How to find maps and use it in achron

How to find maps and use it in achron

I have installed achron game in my computer and I like this game very much as I like to play strategy game so this real fun for me. now I am looking for more maps for this game but I don’t know how from where I can download it. Please tell me are there any extra maps available for the achrons game or not. if there is the way to download the extra map then also let me know how to use that.

Re: How to find maps and use it in achron

yes you can add the extra maps in your achron game to add the extra maps you have to first click here DOWNLOAD and after that you have to log in with your account and you will get the options to download the maps which you want to download in your computer. Now you have to select the maps which you want to add in your game and after that you have to download the maps in your computer. now after downloading the maps you will see that you it is in the ZIP file. now after that you have to unzip the file in to the levels folder which you can find in the C drive and after that program files folder and after that you have to open the Hazardous Software Achron folder. In the Hazardous Software Achro folder you will find the levels folder. now after unzipping the map you have to start the game and then you will see the new maps have been added. if you need any more information then let me know.

Thank you for giving me this download link after referring your post I have downloaded the maps in my computer and after downloading the maps I have extract that in the folder which you have mentioned in reply. now after extracting the maps when I have start the game at that time game works perfectly but whenever I try to play the game with new maps at that time my game freezes randomly. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

As you have mentioned that after adding the maps your game has started freezing randomly and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by doing these steps. First you have to take the backup of all your data and after that you have to uninstall the game from your system and then restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the Achron game again in your computer after deleting the temporary files in your system. now after reinstalling the game you have to start the game once and unzip the maps again and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after performing this steps you will not get the same problem.

As you have instructed in your above post I have make a copy of the game saved data and after that first uninstalled the achron game from my computer and after uninstalling the game I have restart the computer. Now after restarting the game I have installed the game again in my computer. Now after that I have extracted map files again and then it started working properly.