Thread: Pirates of the Black Cove: Where I can find the 3rd patch for Gamersgate users ?

Pirates of the Black Cove: Where I can find the 3rd patch for Gamersgate users ?

I have seen that the thing which I wanted to ask over here is wanted by many of the users. Well I have installed Pirates of the Black Cove on the computer of mine. I wanted to where I will get the patch for the non steam users? I have preorderd the game from the Gamersgate. I have installed the game nut the savegame did not seems to load at all. Let me know whether we are able to get any patch on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pirates of the Black Cove: Where I can find the 3rd patch for Gamersgate users ?

I am not aware of whether the above mentioned patch is going to be release by the developer of the game or not. but I recommend that you should buy game next time from Steam rather the purchasing from the other website.

Re: Pirates of the Black Cove: Where I can find the 3rd patch for Gamersgate users ?

If you are considering Paradox as publisher of the game than I will go for the people who will be able to give full value for the purchasing of the game and I think I am not going for one who will give me 305 of the value. But if you are still looking for the patch than you should simply wait for the response from the developer of the game they will work on the same.

I let you know that Gamersgate is not owned by the Paradox. They are independent from each other from past couple of days. I think all the users who are looking to get the patch should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are wanted to have. They will definitely help you out if there is lots of request from the number of users on this particular matter. Lets wait for the response for the developer of the game.