Thread: Demo version of Pirates of Black Cove crashes after first cut scene

Demo version of Pirates of Black Cove crashes after first cut scene

I was in the demo version of this game some days ago and I faced some issue with the demo version. Well the issue is quite depressing. As soon as I get past the cut scene in the game the game do gets crashed and that’s really embarrassing to be frank. i don’t know how many of you all have got a fix for this problem. So I was just expecting a small help from you all on the same. So can you all please start suggesting me what fix should I try out, to get out of this problem. I am thinking that there is some issue with the graphic card as I am having the ATI card. So what’s your take on the problem, start commenting guys.

Re: Demo version of Pirates of Black Cove crashes after first cut scene

Quote Originally Posted by Ket!ak View Post
    I was in the demo version of this game some days ago and I faced some issue with the demo version. Well the issue is quite depressing. As soon as I get past the cut scene in the game the game do gets crashed and that’s really embarrassing to be frank. i don’t know how many of you all have got a fix for this problem. So I was just expecting a small help from you all on the same. So can you all please start suggesting me what fix should I try out, to get out of this problem. I am thinking that there is some issue with the graphic card as I am having the ATI card. So what’s your take on the problem, start commenting guys.
    Yes you got it right that can be the sole problem why it is giving you problems like these, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here. Well I have checked with the minimum system requirements that are required to play the game and nowhere I have come across the word of ati. So that can be the possibility of crash. So why don’t you get along with the nVidia cards. I think that’s the probable solutions for the problem. Otherwise get a high end ati cards that has the capacity to match good nVidia cards. So try with either of the options. That will be the probable ideal solution for you in this case, so that’s it from my side for you all.

I am amazed that you are still with the demo version when the final version of the game is out dude what you are doing here with the demo version, it’s time to wake up and get started with the final version. So that’s what you need to do. Well probably it would be a graphic card issue and that’s for sure. So that’s what you need to do. To be frank the final version of the game has no such good content in it, totally full of bug. The patch has come up and it also flopped since it did not gave fix for the majority of the issues. So if you want to get ahead then get with the final version of the game and not the demo version. So that’s it from my side for you all, do revert back to me if there is any kind of issue.

Have you tried changing the gfx setting of the game to low, if it does not work then try working it in the windowed mode. Do try that if you haven’t yet started with the same. these are some of the small settings that you should try to get a fix for the problem.