Thread: Did anyone find the new patch of Pirates of Black Cove helpful?

Did anyone find the new patch of Pirates of Black Cove helpful?

Guys want to ask this question with you all, what do you all think about the new patch that has come up, did you all find it any useful for you, if your answer is yes for this then do let me know about it or reply to this post as early as possible. Since I am about to get the new patch for this game and hence I want to know it from you all on what do you think about the latest patch. I want to know it from you all. so do start replying guys on the latest information I want updates from you all on the same. So I am sure you guys will start replying over here.

Re: Did anyone find the new patch of Pirates of Black Cove helpful?

No dude haven’t got it yet will get it soon. Actually I just downloaded the game from the Direct2drive and I have just started playing the game. So that’s what I want to say here, so as soon as I get that patch I will inform you about the same.

Well there has been a lot of issues with the game you know it is just two days that I had downloaded the game and I have been facing hell lot of issues. I don’t know what’s the problem with the developers they have really cooked up the issue. some of the maps in the game do take a lot of time to understand and is also not interactive at all, that’s the issue. in fact the game crashes sometimes in the midway and it is so difficult to get started on the new whole, you know that is terrifying. The weakest part of the game is the maps they are not at all supportive and does not provide any kind of information at all. Talking about the patch I just got it today and frankly speaking there is no manual which explains to us that what kind of patch is that and how it will help us. A lot has been left to watch out for that. So my response is quite mixed, I don’t know what are your views on that.

Actually I got the game as a retail version and hence I have not got the patch yet. Well the issues that I have been facing through is that one that is mentioned above in the post, the game crashes. It happens especially after i sink the bad pirate ship for the curse of jah. Well having done that I get to see problems like these. I think we have just won the battle but if that happens and my game goes crashing well I am hoping that the patch will get a fix for the problem like these, that’s what I am hoping for. Every time I think that I won the game and the game crashes. SAD!

The patch has not helped me at all. I am the one user who is getting to face this problem from a very long time and I don’t know when it will be getting solved. As everybody are claiming that after downloading the patch the crashes have been fixed. Well I can say that the frequency of the patch has reduced but whenever it occurs it happens in the worst possible time as the above user said when we are about to cross certain levels and we think that we have actually conquered the level at that time the game crashes and that is really terrible for all of us. I don’t know when will be the next patch coming up but I have heard that it must be coming in this week or the next month. So lets hope that at leats that pacth does gives a fix for this problem, that’s what I am hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    The patch has not helped me at all. I am the one user who is getting to face this problem from a very long time and I don’t know when it will be getting solved. As everybody are claiming that after downloading the patch the crashes have been fixed. Well I can say that the frequency of the patch has reduced but whenever it occurs it happens in the worst possible time as the above user said when we are about to cross certain levels and we think that we have actually conquered the level at that time the game crashes and that is really terrible for all of us. I don’t know when will be the next patch coming up but I have heard that it must be coming in this week or the next month. So lets hope that at leats that pacth does gives a fix for this problem, that’s what I am hoping for.
    Well my opinion does not matches with you at all. for me the update from the game has helped me a lot. So I would like to thank the steam people for giving this update I must say that the game is getting saved, loaded properly. The ships and the missions are constantly getting updated with the new one, so that’s a nice thing to watch out for. Well for all that I would like to advise you all to get the necessary patch as soon as possible, that’s what my advise for you all. Since some of are saying that they did not like the update I want to advise them do try and test that patch in the machine that has the minimal problem. You will get the necessary idea of what the issue it. so that’s what you need to do.

Guys I have been a big fan of this game. To inform you all that this patch is around 900MB. Also I think that this patch is a not complete product I mean it does not have a total fix for all the issue. so what is the use of getting that product which is half baked. The game is totally buggy and I don’t think that only one patch would be enough for the game.

Yes I think its all upon the developers to get an answer for that’s what I feel. anyways what I think about the patch is that the developers should come up with the pacth as soon as possible. So that the problem does gets solved soon. A regular frequency of the patch will bring up some necessary fixes for the buggy game and hence in the way it will be helping the fans of the game that aare facing so much issues. Now its all uponthe developers to get a fix for the issue as soon as possible. So hope they will do it as soon as possible.