Thread: Cannot find the manual or the CD key of Pirates of Black Cove

Cannot find the manual or the CD key of Pirates of Black Cove

Well I got this game from steam and installed it accordingly. Now I am stuck in a very weirs situation on how to get the manual of the game, since it is lost. Also to add some fuel to the fire I am not able to get the CD key as well for the game. so guys what to do where will I get the CD key for the game, any idea on how to get the CD key where can I find it. I am sure that you will be having some idea about the same and hence I am expecting some help from you all on the same. So do start replying guys on the said topic. What do you all have to say about this. I am sure that you will be having some replies for the same problem.

Re: Cannot find the manual or the CD key of Pirates of Black Cove

What manual are you talking of I cannot understand that, since there is manual in the game that’s what I am trying to say you so don’t look out for the manual in the game. that’s what I am trying to say here. well talking about the CD key let me tell you that if you right click on the game name in steam library and then select the option "View CD key". You will get the necessary details out there only. I am quite sure that you must have done that and hence you are caught unaware if that. I suppose you are a new steam user and hence I don’t think so you will be knowing about it and hence it was my duty to make you aware of that and hence I did the same thing. So that’s what I want to say here. do try that suggestion that I have given you. let me know if that helped you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by addie View Post
    What manual are you talking of I cannot understand that, since there is manual in the game that’s what I am trying to say you so don’t look out for the manual in the game. that’s what I am trying to say here. well talking about the CD key let me tell you that if you right click on the game name in steam library and then select the option "View CD key". You will get the necessary details out there only. I am quite sure that you must have done that and hence you are caught unaware if that. I suppose you are a new steam user and hence I don’t think so you will be knowing about it and hence it was my duty to make you aware of that and hence I did the same thing. So that’s what I want to say here. do try that suggestion that I have given you. let me know if that helped you or not.
    Ok thanks for the suggestion that you have given here. well I did try to right click on the game and I did not find any such options as such. So what next to try?

Go to the installed games section and on the left side of the screen you will find the list of the favorite games that you have installed. Just click on it and you will be able to find the cd key from there. So that’s what you need to do. I don’t know the above suggestion that was given to you should have been worked for you. I am quite unsure why it did not work for you anyways try with the said solution that I have given you and lets hope that works or not, so that’s what I want to say here.

In case if there is problem like these, go have a chat with the steam people about this issue and ask then for the CD key and I am sure they will not avoid you. They will get back to you with the necessary CD key for you and hence that’s what you need to try out, when you are stuck in the situation like these. I think that’s a better option to give a try. Well do ask me even I was stuck like you in the same situation and without the CD key I was not able to get through the problem. So what I did was tried contacting the steam people about the issue and they responded well for me. trust me they will never disappoint you in the situations like these. So hope you will do the same and also one more thing do revert back to me if this solution has worked for you.

Well the problem in my case is that I have got the CD key but you know what they have offered me 5 segments instead of 6 and hence when I want to enter the numbers it gets left out and finally it gives me invalid error. so what is the case here why they are giving me 5 segments when the numbers that I have to enter should be of 6 segments. What is the case here? Can you tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    Well the problem in my case is that I have got the CD key but you know what they have offered me 5 segments instead of 6 and hence when I want to enter the numbers it gets left out and finally it gives me invalid error. so what is the case here why they are giving me 5 segments when the numbers that I have to enter should be of 6 segments. What is the case here? Can you tell me.
    I think so the word pobc is missing in the CD key that has been provided for you. So do one thing first enter the letters pobc in the first segment and then in the next segment enter the next 5 segments that are given to you. I think that’s what you need to do. Well the probabaility os there that the steam people might have accidentally left out the letters in your segment and hence it is giving you this issue. so hope you do understand what I want to say here. so first try out the suggestion that I have given and revert back to me. if that helped you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    I think so the word pobc is missing in the CD key that has been provided for you. So do one thing first enter the letters pobc in the first segment and then in the next segment enter the next 5 segments that are given to you. I think that’s what you need to do. Well the probabaility os there that the steam people might have accidentally left out the letters in your segment and hence it is giving you this issue. so hope you do understand what I want to say here. so first try out the suggestion that I have given and revert back to me. if that helped you or not.
    I don’t know what’s the problem here. You will not believe dude even that did not work for me. I am really very sad about this and hence I want you all only to solve this issue. Is there anything else that I can try out here. guys this is heights! I want a quick solution for the same.

Cant you enter 5 characters in each of the box. Since total characters are 25. If you enter 5 characters in the box and it will sum up to 25. What say guys? Have you all tried with the said option if not then you should give a try for the same. I don’t know how did many of the steam users where successfully able to play the game via. Steam. I think it should work out if each of them have started working on the same, that’s what I think, so do give a try for the said solution and come back to me if that does helps you in solving the issue. so do let me know as soon as possible.