Thread: 900MB patch of Pirates of Black Cove?

900MB patch of Pirates of Black Cove?

Don’t you all think that this patch is a little big size considering the game size is almost 1.5GB. I think this patch will be totally changing the entire format of the game that’s what I think so. since it will cover up almost the entire part of the game that’s what I feel. I think it will 90% of the game that’s what I think so. so start pouring your comments over here on what do you all think about the game, do let me know as soon as possible on what do you all think about the game. also do you have any latest information on the patches and all then do share it over here, so that we can get more information on the same. so hope you all do understand guys what I am saying here.

Re: 900MB patch of Pirates of Black Cove?

Well there has been a lot of crashes reported in the game and hence I think that the primary objective of the patch is that it will fix up the crash that is there in the game. so that’s what I think would be the primary importance of the patch that’s what I feel over here. on having a good look at the maximum gamers around me I came across many of them who have said to me that there is a lot of issues in the game especially with the booting of the game, they have also said they will be reporting the issues with the developers. So I think that’s the outcome the developers might have come across this as a answer for their problem which I seriously feel that’s the right thing that they have done, that’s what I feel over here. anyways talking about the other releases of the patch that you have asked I really don’t think so there is any kind of releases yet. So I think it will take some time for sure, that’s what I feel and think about the topic. Anything else that you want to ask then do let me know about it as soon as possible over here. I will be ready to answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishon View Post
    Don’t you all think that this patch is a little big size considering the game size is almost 1.5GB. I think this patch will be totally changing the entire format of the game that’s what I think so. since it will cover up almost the entire part of the game that’s what I feel. I think it will 90% of the game that’s what I think so. so start pouring your comments over here on what do you all think about the game, do let me know as soon as possible on what do you all think about the game. also do you have any latest information on the patches and all then do share it over here, so that we can get more information on the same. so hope you all do understand guys what I am saying here.
    See it is normal to have a patch of that size. Well I will explain it to you in the most simpler words, so what I am saying here is that consider if you are writing a program and you have made a small mistake here or there, so you think of just editing it. So what you do is that you will edit it and you will run that program, now while running that program what will be the size of the file, will it be the same as the one that you had with some modifications or will it be the size of only the correction part? What do you all think about it. definitely the size would be similar to the one that was there in the original. So I hope you are understanding what I am saying here. the same is the case here if the developers are doing some modifications in the existing codes of the games then they will edit the content that is already available and they will not upload a new one with only the correction stuff. So that’s what makes the size of the file so much large, the concept is quite simple.

I think a lot of changes have gone through this and hence it appears to be so much heavily downloaded. With the accountability of the file size of more than 450MB I think I have to download the entire file and hence that’s what made me think that what such changes are there in the file that has taken so much space, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here, I have checked the games folder and from there I have found that the exe files and the dll files do not take much space and that too around 20MB that’s it. Let’s wait and watch out what does this patch has in store will be very interesting to see that.

Guys I want to share an interesting news with you all on this so what I want to say is that the patch has fixed up all the issues that was there in the game and hence I would advise all of them to go and have a look at it. well in my case the game hasn’t crashed since I have got this patch, so go ahead and check it out guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Guys I want to share an interesting news with you all on this so what I want to say is that the patch has fixed up all the issues that was there in the game and hence I would advise all of them to go and have a look at it. well in my case the game hasn’t crashed since I have got this patch, so go ahead and check it out guys.
    From where have you got this patch can you please tell me if any answers are there then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. Well I had got it from steam and there is nothing appearing over there all I get to see is the Engine initialization error. Now I don’t know where the issue is? If you all get any fix for this issue then do comment or start suggesting something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all. So start suggesting something guys, need your help.

Check out for the hardware’s that you are using you must surely check out for the same and start working on it that’s what I feel. if there is any other issues then you should go to their forums and send a PM to the developers about the issue possibilities are there they will revert back to you soon, so you can do that. The primary work out is that you should check out the hardware configuration and see if it is matching with the minimum system requirements that are specified. So just check out with that and if it is not matching then you should upgrade the system as soon as possible, that’s what I think here.