Thread: Pirates of the Black Cove v1.03 crashing

Pirates of the Black Cove v1.03 crashing

Recently I have downloaded and installed Pirates of the Black Cove v1.03 from Steam. After installing the game on the computer of mine I have restarted the computer of mine. however as I launching the game on the computer of mine it seems to be crashing. Even I am not able to rich the loading screen. Let me know why the above mentioned issue is happening into the situation of mine. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pirates of the Black Cove v1.03 crashing

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should answer the following questions. Which operating do you running on the computer? is hardware configuration of the computer of yours is missing the minimum hardware requirement of the game. do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Can you post the log file of the cashing of the game files which you are getting?

In order to fix the matter of yours I am suggesting that you should simply delete the settings.bin file from the ~Documents\Nitro Games\PiratesOfBlackCove and then you should try to play the game and see whether it is working or not.

Let me know whether the above solution worked for you or not. if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should run the following command by using the -windowed switch.
    Code:
    ~game directory\bin\x86\dx9>BlackCove.exe -windowed
    You should copy and paste the above mentioned command to avoid the syntax error while executing.

I am suggesting following steps which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to right click on the exe file of the game and click on Properties from the right click Context menu.
    • Into resulting window you have to click on Local files and you have to click on verify the integrity of game cache.
    • Once you have done the same it will update all the files which are missing and over write the modified the files. However it will not remove the extra mod files.

You should try following thing to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You have to right click on exe file of the game and you have to select Run as Administrator from the right click context menu.
    2. Now see that whether the issue is persisting or not.

There could be compatibility issue with the game and operating system which you have installed on the computer.
    • You should right click on the exe file of the and you have to click on the Properties from the right click menu. Now you should go for Compatibility.
    • You have to click on the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box and select appropriate option from the drop down box and click on the Apply button and click on the Ok button.

Once you have done the same you should launch the game and see whether it working or not.

It could be possible that there could be internal process might be interfering with the game. I am suggesting that you should simply clean boot of the computer and figure out the system process which is causing the issue. once you have found that same you should disable the same on the computer of yours.

Make sure that you have install the latest version of the graphic card drivers as well as DirectX on the computer of yours. you can get the same from the official website. You should restart the computer once you have installed the both software’s.

I think you should simply reinstall the game on the computer so that issue cannot persist any more. You should restart the computer after uninstalling the game on the computer of yours. after that you should try to installing the game. again you should restart the computer once you have completed with the installation process.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with game itself. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will fix on the same and release the patch which you should download and install.