Thread: Achron game crashes on windows 7 64 Ultimate.

Rajni Guest

Achron game crashes on windows 7 64 Ultimate.

I am using assembled computer in which I have installed windows 7 64 ultimate operating system and I facing problem with Achron game in my computer. I have recently installed Achron game in my computer and after installing the achron game in my computer whenever try to launch the game at that time it crashes immediately and it gives one error window with "Close program" "debug program" options. please tell me how to fix this problem.

Re: Achron game crashes on windows 7 64 Ultimate.

According to me you are facing this problem because there might be somehtingwent wrong while installing the Achron game in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that try to solve this issue by reinstalling the game in your computer and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

Well I have solution to fix this problem first you have to open the game folder and after opening the game folder you have to locate the configuration.in file and you have open that file and you have to set the option according to this

NumLightSources=2
    PreciseLighting=0
    ShadowMapSize=0
    AnisotropicLevel=0
    FullScreenAntiAliasingSamples=0

Now after doing the necessary changes you have to save it and after doing that you have to start the game and then check whether you are able to run the game in your computer or not.

I am agree with the above solution in my computer I was having the random crashes issue with Achron game and after that I have done some changes in configuration.in file which you will get in the folder where you have installed the game. Now after doing the changes my problem get solved. You should also try this solution.

Rajni Guest

Well after trying so many tricks I have finally solved the issue by editing the configuration.in file according to your given solution. Now after doing that game started but now I am facing some issues with my game graphics. whenever I start the game at that time game works fine till its introduction video and after that some part of the graphic shows green and red mix color which. Is there anything wrong with my computer ir there is something wrong with my game only. I have tried to solve this problem by running the game in the compatibility mode but after running the game in the compatibility mode also I am still having the same issue with this game. if you have any solution regarding this then please help me.

first I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by removing the graphic drivers from your computer and after removing the graphic drivers you have to reseat the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the graphic drivers again your computer and after installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you are still having the same problem with game graphics then you have to first go the official website of the graphic card which you are using in your computer and after that you have to select your graphic card there and after that you have to check whether there is any drivers updates is available or not. if you find any graphic drivers update there then download it in your system and after downloading it you have to install that drivers in your computer and then check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

open the Achron game in your computer and after that when game menu appears at that time you have to select the options or settings and then you have to select the video setting and after that you will get the option of the resolution and from there you have to change the resolution and set the lower resolution. now after changing the resolution you will not get the same problem with your game graphics.

If after trying this also if you are facing the same problem with Achron game then I would like to tell you that you have to first remove the graphic card from your computer and after that connect any other graphic card with your computer and then check whether you are getting the proper graphics with the game or not. if you are getting the proper graphics after that then I think your graphic card is not capable to run this game but if you face the same problem then there might be something with your game setting or possibly bad drivers installation.

Rajni Guest

I have tried to solve this issue by downloading the latest graphic card drivers and after that installing it in my computer and after that also I was also facing the same problem. Now after that I have tried to solve this issue by changing the resolution of the game and after doing this my problem get solved. thank you so much for helping me.