Thread: Pirates of Black Cove Crashes even after installing Patch

Pirates of Black Cove Crashes even after installing Patch

I was having crashing issue while playing Pirates of Black Cove on the computer of yours. hence I have downloaded install the patch on the computer of mine. i cannot figure out whether there is an issue with the game or hardware of the computer of yours. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Pirates of Black Cove Crashes even after installing Patch

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking following question which you should answer. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you getting an error message while crashing of the game? Let me know whether you have installed the necessary drivers on the computer of yours. Let me know if you are having any other information which will be useful to figure out the root cause of the problem.

Looking at the matter of yours I am suggesting that you should simply close all the other application program from the computer of yours so that you will be able to figure out if any game is causing conflict with game. if the game is gaming running smoothly than there will be an issue with application which is running in the background. Well I recommend that you should clean boot the system of yours and figure out the system process which is causing the issue and disable the same. Also you should contact the developer of the program and ask them about whether you will be able to resolve the matter or not.

Well you told me that the issue which you are getting after installing the patch so I am suspecting that patch might not be installed properly. What I wanted to tell you is that you should simply redownload the patch on the computer and reinstall the same and see whether the issue is persisting after reinstalling the patch.

I am not sure about the solution which I am going to mentioned over here but you should try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not. you should look for the exe file of the game and simply right click on it. from the right click menu you have to click on the Run as Administrator. Now you see that the game is crashing or not. if you are having any query than feel free to ask about the same.

I am suggesting that you should create a new user profile on the compute of yours and try to play the game. if game is running smoothly than there was an issue with user profile. You should simply remove the same from the computer and use the newly created user profile in order to play this particular game.

Do you have installed latest version of the graphic card drivers? if your answer is no than I am suggesting that you should simply download and install the latest version of the graphic card drivers on the computer of yours.

I think you need to reinstall DirectX on the computer of yours. if reinstalling DirectX not working than you should simply download the latest version of the DirectX from the official website from the Microsoft. You should install the DirectX on the computer of yours and restart the machine once you have installed the DirectX. Once you have done the same you should try to play the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

To fix the matter I think you need to clean reinstall the game. you should uninstall the entire game and then you should reboot the system. Make sure that you have removed all the unnecessary game file from the computer. After that you should try to install the game.

It is well know that video games are having the bug issue hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The bug report should contained the detailed information regarding the problem which you are getting and the computer configuration of yours. they will work on the same and release the patch again which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours.