Thread: What is standard system requirements of the Achron game

What is standard system requirements of the Achron game

Hello friends I have heard about Achron game and I am going to install this game in my computer and I would like to know that whether this game will run in my system or not. Basically I want to know about what is the system requirement of this game.

Re: What is standard system requirements of the Achron game

As you have asked for the system requirements of the Achron game and I will help you with this. I have installed this game in my computer and as far as I know this game requires dual core processor or any processor after that and it requires ATI or Nvidia video card model which have introduced after 2007 and other basics like Direct X 9 or higher. if you have graphic card which is older then you won’t be able to run this game. in my computer I have Intel Core i5 processor and I have Asus motherboard with Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 graphic card and this game is running in my computer properly. You have to make sure that you have installed latest Direct X in your computer and also make sure that you have installed all the latest drivers installed so that you can run this game properly in your system. I like this game and its graphic and its very nice game for those who like strategy gaming. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

Re: What is standard system requirements of the Achron game

Thank you so much for your help I have gone through the requirements of the Achron game and in my system I have AMD Athlon processor and I am using NVIDIA Geforce 7300 graphic card and I have 2Gb RAM. I hope this game will run properly in my system. I was using old version of the Direct X in my computer and after reading your post I have downloaded updated Direct X in my computer and I have installed it In my system.