Thread: Alternative to change the mouse speed and control of Pirates of Black Cove

Alternative to change the mouse speed and control of Pirates of Black Cove

I played the demo, but could not discover any alternative to change the mouse speed and control. Is it somewhat that is obtainable in the real game? I establish the mouse scroll to be a little slow.

re: Alternative to change the mouse speed and control of Pirates of Black Cove

It seems none of the controls are not linkable. Hopefully this will change, but do not know, and as usual no love for "lefties" as the most capable way of navigation, while a battle is utilizing the "WASD" keys and arrow keys do not work. Which is strange because I memorized the above products Nitro have those alternatives? Luckily, not a game to break the ban, as the game is slow enough to keep us lefties utilized to use the "WASD" to regulate to it, but I wish because the patch anyway.

Having no leap controls and the lack of alternatives in general, in my view, is unforgivable in today's games. I will wait to acquire it until with any luck these things add up. He as well establishes that the performance of stuttering a little when I know my machine is capable of playing it well. Even though the party is probable in a show of all things.

I experience some flicker when navigating around on the map. I do not know, but apparently has some troubles; I hope you release a patch in the short term.

After testing the demo, as I conduct a WASD key does not work the same way at sea and on land. I use the French keyboard and position is key in this win. At sea I have no problem, and to behave according to the position on the keyboard. But while I am on the ground, not as of to the place of the keyboard. That is, chase-up ("z" in the French keyboard) does not anything while it does at sea.

Re: Alternative to change the mouse speed and control of Pirates of Black Cove

The stuttering trouble became apparent in the demo; I do not know too many cases to be anything other than the fault of the game. We have been looking into it, and if not corrected in the final version, the first patch, most likely.