Thread: Cinematic in Deus Ex: Human Revolution causing crash

Cinematic in Deus Ex: Human Revolution causing crash

I have purchased the game Deus Ex: Human Revolution from the steam store. The game downloaded successfully and installed also correctly without any problem. But when I started playing the game first time it works perfectly without any problem. But when I started the game next time the game crashes at in game cinematic. Don’t know actually why this is happening since this type of problem happening with me two times in around 4 days. So can anyone tell me the solution to resolve the issue I am facing? I am right now running the game in the directX 11 and graphics card I am using for playing is GTX 570. And the driver version of graphic card which is installed currently on my system is 275.33

Re: Cinematic in Deus Ex: Human Revolution causing crash

I haven’t faced such a problem while playing the game. But still I will suggest you to install the latest drivers for your graphics card. Download it form the nvidia site currently the graphics card driver version 280.26 is available for download. Try to download it and first remove the older drivers which in your system right now i.e. 275.33 and install the latest one before that while installing select the option clean install so it will delete anything remains related to graphics card. After completion of installation try to run the game it will run perfectly without any issue.

I think this is happening due to you are playing the game in DirectX 11. Since many of the users having problem of crash with it so try to use the drirectX 10 and check if the game works perfectly or not.

I have faced the same problem of the game crashing in between. But I have ati card in my system. And many of the users who are using ati cards having the problem of game crash. Right now the patch is available for download so try to download the patch. Since after applying the patch game is not crashing in between while playing. So download the patch from the official site of Deus Ex Human Revolution and apply it. And if you will connect to the steam online it will get automatically updated. Since this patch will resolve the problem of the crash.

The crash can be cause due to the game files getting corrupted or not getting downloaded correctly from the steam. So I will suggest you to check the integrity of the game in steam if error is there try to re install the game.