Thread: display driver in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

display driver in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

every time I start new game or load saved one my system through a error saying “ UNLESS FXAA is set to high” prompt me that you are not using latest or updated driver and your system is has not have enough memory resources to execute the game with the current settings. What is the problem with my system I am using window 7 as my operating system and my video card is Radeon HD 4850 please provide me some suggestion to solve my problem..??

Re: display driver in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Crash to desktop are normally happens due poorly or wrong installed drivers. Try to reinstall your all drivers. And the another problem is if you got the online then the game tries to validates and get online to connect with Steam DRM. Always be online while playing this to avoid the .”will be fixed in an upcoming patch” you can also try by disable your proxy in internet explorer.

Try the below steps :-
    • switch the graphics settings to low
    • switch off V-Sync
    • Upgrade all the drivers to the newest version
    • Turn Disable DX11

for those who are running Windows 7 as there operating system these problem is common for them . try this out right click in the Deus Ex .exe file and then select the ‘Run as Administrator’. if you are not getting it then create an admin account and check it you will be able oto run it fine and after that disable DX11 and check this will surely help you .

trick this trick it will definitely work go to my computer and then C drive or the system drive with in that go to Windows/system32 and place the atiadlxy.dll,atiadlxx.dll both the file in that folder and rename them as to atiadlxy.bak , atiadlxx.bak. this tricks will help to avoid the startup crash of Deus Ex Human Revolution.

1. Go to task manager and check if there is firewall or any security notification is there allow it.
    2. Turn off all your anti-virus software.
    3. Disable all unnecessary applications or background running on background , or screen saver they eat up the memory resources.
    4. Update your BIOS.
    5. Download and install the latest version of your DirectX. Check the compatibility of the computer with your games
    6. For ATI/AMD video card users – if you have downloaded any drive cleaner remove it from your system. Always do a fresh install of 11.5.

try this out
    if your screen resolution is set to above than 800x600. alter the screen resolution:

1. Click on Start go to select Settings and Control Panel.
    2. go to Display
    3. Click on the Settings (Control+Tab with keyboard).
    4. switch the resolution to 800x600 or higher and then apply and after that press ok