Thread: Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game on any setting

Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game on any setting

I have purchased the game Dues Ex: Human Revolution for pc version. But I am facing the problem with the game now. Don’t know actually why this is happening. I am getting low frames per second in the game and having the lag in game. So I have gone through the settings of the game. The game has the default setting which is applied for the game. So to get more performance from the game I have tried to lower the game settings but it is doesn’t allowing me to do so. And shows the message your computer doesn’t have enough resources to play the game at this settings. So what is the problem which is causing this can anyone help me to solve the problem. But I don’t get this message in the default settings .

re: Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game on any setting

I have also faced the same problem while playing the game like lagging in the frame rate and I can’t even able to change the settings of the game. But now I can able to do the settings. One solution works for me. So I will suggest you to disable the processes which are running in the background. Disable those and now try to run the game it will give you more performance in game and less lag in the game.

re: Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game on any setting

I have faced same problem while playing the game. Game is lagging and showing less fps .when I tried to play the game. Try to apply the patch for the game. It will solve the problem.

Re: Unable to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game on any setting

Check if your system meets the minimum system requirement of the game. If you are not in the minimum requirement it will keep you in the default. And doesn’t allow you to do any changes in the game. I am providing the details regarding the minimum and recommended requirement of system.
    Minimum:
    • Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Processor: dual core 2 GHz
    • RAM: 1 GB RAM / 2 GB
    • Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    Recommended:
    • Operating System: Windows 7
    • Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 or Intel Core 2 Quad
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 5850
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c

Try to update the drivers of the graphics card and check if it is working for you. Since when I have updated drivers the game allows me to make the changes in the settings.

The error is actually telling you that it has fewer resources to apply the settings. So as per what I know the error message is actually related to the graphics card and its vram memory and the RAM of the system since currently many of the games requires more vram and normal ram to work perfectly. So check if the vram is more for the game. And also the ram must be more than that of 1 GB to play game smoothly without any hiccups in it.

The game lag can be depends on what settings you have done in the game. Need to be disabling some of the settings which actually cause the lag in the game. so I am suggesting you to uncheck all the settings which are not necessary like the antistrophic filtering and anti aliasing(AA) setting must be completely disabled .and also try to disable the Screen Space Ambient Occlusion(SSAO). And then try to run the game at least you will never get lag in the game. this will work but the gameplay looks bad so if you want to just play the game and don’t want the graphics in game look good then this will be good but not for the gamers who like to view the game assets used in it.