Thread: Lagging and stuttering sound in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Lagging and stuttering sound in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I have purchased the Deus Ex human Revolution on the launch day itself from steam. I am having sound problem in the game while playing it. Since when I am playing the game I am getting shuttering sound in my headphone. Which really annoying. I am using headphone which I have connected to the USB 3 port of motherboard. The sound increased when the game play is in good pace. Does anyone faced such a problem in game. if anyone has solution to resolve the problem please provide me.
    My system specification
    • Operating System : windows 7 64bit
    • Processor : Core i3
    • Graphics card : Nvidia GTX 570
    • Motherboard : GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    • Ram : Corsair Ram 8GB

re: Lagging and stuttering sound in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I don’t face such a problem while playing the game as per my information your motherboard actually using the GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3. The inbuilt sound chip which is used for the motherboard is Realtek. I think the sound device is not compatible. I will suggest to find the latest drivers for chipset sound which can be found on the. And try to install those and now run the game it will work perfectly.

I have purchased the game from the steam and playing the game now. I have faced same problem of shuttering noise in the sound while playing the game. I am using sound card of creative. So this problem is causing due to conflict in the default onboard sound chip and sound card drivers since sometimes when we install the drivers it overwrite the default. So first try to uninstall the drivers of card and check if windows found it if not then only install the drivers. And now try to run the game . the shuttering noise will get removed.

I think the game is causing this problem for the motherboard you are using .patch for the game is out now. So I will suggest you to download the patch and apply it to game and check the game. issue may be resolved after applying the patch.

I have also played the game but never faced such a problem with the game till now. You have told that you are connected the headphone to the usb port of the motherboard. There must be usb 2.0 port also. You have connected headphones to the usb 3.0 so I am suggesting you to connect your headphone to the usb 2.0 and now play the game you will never hear the sound of shutter in game. Since usb 3.0 is not compatible as per my information.

I have faced the same problem and this is actually causing due to the headphone which you are using. So try to check other headphone if you have and run the game if the headphone is running perfectly then the problem is completely with the headphone only.

I have purchased the game from the steam. The game is really good. And looks nice. But I have faced the same problem of the sound lagging. I have the sound card of creative in the system. So I have make my chipset sound as the default. Other think you can do to remove this problem since the game is causing this problem also due to the graphics drivers. So when I have uninstalled the graphics drivers and installed the newer version of drivers it works perfectly. And also I want to suggest you to check the Windows media runtime library since this also cause the problem