Thread: Deus Ex:Human Revolution game head bobbing effect

Deus Ex:Human Revolution game head bobbing effect

I have purchase the pc version of the game form the steam when the game launches the game is really one of the best game which has nice graphics and gameplay in it. But when I have played the game I am facing the problem. I don’t like the head bobbing effect in the game. So is there any way to remove or turn of it in the game. Due to this I am not able to play the game. Since I have purchased the game and due to this I am not able to enjoy the game.

re: Deus Ex:Human Revolution game head bobbing effect

I have played the game the game is nice but I am also getting head bobbing effect as soon as I have started to play the game. Due to that only I can’t able to play the game and getting headache due to it. Need to be any option to remove it in game.

re: Deus Ex:Human Revolution game head bobbing effect

I have purchased the game on the date of release. I have played the game and entire game looks really nice. And I am not having any problem while playing the game. I have completed the entire game without any issue. Don’t know why you all are having the problem of the head bobbing effect in game. So I think it is actually depends on the user who has playing the game since he has the problem of the effect and I don’t feel it bad since it makes game looks pretty nice.

Re: Deus Ex:Human Revolution game head bobbing effect

I don’t see any head bobbing effect in the game causing problem. Is there any way to enable it in the game? Since the effect will make game looks great.

I don’t think this is any problem in the game. So I have one way to play game without any problem to your eyes. So try to do some exercise of the eyes before playing the game. Try to make your eyes more focused on the thing which is placed long in your house and concentrate on that thing for some time. Move your eyes concentration form left to right and top to bottom. After doing those exercise try to play the game since this will help you and you will never get headache due to the head bobbing effect.

I am having no problem with the effect. I like the game .But I will suggest the developer that the while in the cut scene in the game where there are actually subtitles the screen bobbing so if we can able to get the subtitles looks correctly while the videos are going. Otherwise the effect is good. It not that much bad. But bouncing screen is really looking bad in the game.

Game developer has to do something with it. Yes the effect is really bad one and need to be has the option to make it on and off in game. The effect is really extreme one. And there is the need of the option which will make the effect less drastic while playing. The game looks really nice and while walking in the game. The detail of the game is really one of the best. But this bobbing makes me fill very difficult while playing the game. It really moving up and down this is really bad. And developer has to do something to resolve effect cause.

I am having the game purchased on the day of release the game is looking best .I agree with what he is saying. The subtitles in the cutscenes are really jumping up and down while reading due to this effect. So just if the effect is gets removed in the subtitles. It will be great for everyone.