Thread: Tranq Rifle Can Kill People while backtracking in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Tranq Rifle Can Kill People while backtracking in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I bought the new edition of the first day on the PS3, and I am truly enjoying it. But to me, and plenty of other players have realized that they were backing up, they found people who put in sleep with a tranquilizer rifle and the game shows the skull icon over their bodies, even if you have the merciful soul bonus XP for them. That would be pretty annoying, of course, because many of us go for the trophy of peace.

Re: Tranq Rifle Can Kill People while backtracking in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

It's really strange that everyone I have put to sleep if you knock out the tranquilizer gun or stun gun died just crept up a lot. Some people die when I move.

There was a guy that surprised me, but then decided to hide his body thrown down a drain, I checked and he died. That's fine I reloaded the game and I threw it next time. But why do they keep dying? By non-lethal rifle? Because I shot them in the head?

The rifle scope is not exactly super accurate due to falling dart thing (unless the Such a great distance does not matter), but I saw two men on a sofa, Tranq, hid, silently took the other, demolition is not lethal to both saw the dart in the arm of the enemy, and marked as dead.

I have no idea if it was immediately identified as dead or when retracted after the mission objective, but he has a skull icon next to the search icon. Therefore, the final decision with a supposed non-lethal weapon. They also make a range of one heck of a lot more accurate for the gun if you're going to have to encode a shot in the head with a nonlethal weapon still counts as lethal. I was happy to see this weapon was much better than the original tranquilizer crossbow.

The thing regarding Deus Ex is that it is logical and makes you think. Area bewares of bounds behind a glass? Probabilities are excellent that you can break the glass and check it out. To apply a high-velocity projectile in the face? Most likely you will do nasty things to smooth soft gray matter inside. Although it sounds like a series of strange events. I do not think I've found that maybe there was something else happened?