Thread: HD3D Queries for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

HD3D Queries for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I’m executing DX: HR Win7 64-bit NVIDIA GTX460 in SLI. I have the Nvision 3D glasses settings on the machine. Stereoscopic 3D is disabled and cannot be activated. The 3D configuration of the video cards it impossible to play the game. Am I missing something? Please, if anyone has any idea about this to please let me know. Is it really necessary to solve this problem as soon as possible?

Re: HD3D Queries for Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Just AMD HD3D relies only at this time. By the way, why 3D is locked out? All games run on Direct X 3D. 100% of them. Except developers force off course. With any luck this will change. There's no means I will acquire this game lacking the support stereo. I hesitation that any other user of 3D NVIDIA whether as users of DDD and iZ3D.

Just look nearer. There are five of 6980 on the front and two on the back 6990, with two dissimilar cards behind those (cannot tell what they are, but they are dissimilar from those of 6990).

Normally this would not be a problem, especially since I use nvidia vision and AMD screens are welcomed all over the place. But it was decent, at least in the preview build. One side of the screen is almost black on the other side looks normal. Ghost is more than anything I've seen in a game before. I have everything on the highest point; there is no performance trouble (even in 3D) with DX11. I really wanted to play in 3D.

The option in the stereoscopic 3D gaming is only intended to support the integrated game in stereoscopic 3D, which is only for AMD HD3D right now. The game does nothing to not allow any others to work stereoscopic solution. So you are free to try it or iZ3D 3D Vision and goes to work, and the title of independent solutions are able to make it work. But you have to allow through the configuration of particular solutions, and based on what some people are watching, the solutions do not seem to work very well.