Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot turn down graphic setting in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Video Games

Old 28-08-2011

Cannot turn down graphic setting in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I am using Windows 7 on a Xeon Pentium III and ATI Radeon 5800 card and 3.5 GB Ram. The performance is terrible and the frame rate drops greatly when I traverse new areas. But the new fea keep o n repeating and troubles the users, I meet the requirements but still got the problem. I have also tried to lower my setting as someone said that the setting are turned too high and they need to be lowered donw but now when I restart the game it shows Device driver detalks , I have the latest drivers for my PC. So I am concerned and want a fix on this assaop

Old 28-08-2011

Re: Cannot turn down graphic setting in Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I think they released the game too early, without properly testing the game. They have just updated and it just solved the Class A bugs only. You must see the lateset report about HUD?s disappearing on people?s PS3 and Xbox. I mean this is serious and an important part of testing. If that only is having problem then you can see how much testing they must have done.
Old 28-08-2011

Heyy you must have a proper configuration but you have mentioned Pentium 3g used,which is simply not acceptable. It?s such an old processer. I have a config as given in the back cover and it runs flawlessly in to it. Hoe can you be so stupid to run the game on a PIII when obviosly better processors are avalable.
Old 28-08-2011

So you get a massive FPS drop whenever you explore new areas. It could be a hard drive issue, have you heavily defragmented your hard disk? There may also be problem ifyou are playing it on Steam which connects you on the cloud. So. Just state what questions aI asked. Also, don’ use MLAA, use FXAA high ad tru messing with the graphic settings. Its always a problem with the ported from console games. You should email Edios and simply ask a refund and get a Xbox 360 version instead. It runs without any problem on that.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,