Thread: Mouse is lagging while playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

Mouse is lagging while playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

I have a big problem with mouse lag in the game. My frame rate is butter soft, but when I start moving there is a very noticeable delay. This manifests the worst in combat. I'm going to move the crosshair over an enemy's head and when they stop moving, no Crossair. Only sails right past my goal. On the other hand I looked around and cannot find any ini or cfg file that allows me to disable mouse smoothing and allow direct entry. Why is this not an option in the game? Why all the console ports for years maintain these features enabled?

re: Mouse is lagging while playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

In turn the mouse sensitivity and nearly double its normal sensitivity (ie, if one is 5, the other should be 10). The majority of the issues set for me, although the mouse still is not as sensitive as, for example, Call of Duty or Unreal Tournament. Doubt that there is a solution for that.

I could not locate the ini files and I cannot access the command console. If anybody knows anything which can be helpful for me, please split it. It appears that no stuff what configuration (ratio of horizontal versus vertical sensitivity) looks to stir the mouse horizontally and vertically feel diverse. It looks to get actually strange in the cut scene where introduction is gravely controlled the horizontal movement of the head.

The trouble at hand: unhelpful mouse acceleration. This is a product of the procedure of game development, which holds the mouse acceleration to account for the exercise of analog sticks to aim, but they are immaterial mouse + WASD and a mouse scroll maps one analog stick to scroll the map rotation speed / acceleration. Occasionally games run off this default setting, causing a non-injective mapping of space on the screen that can break the immersive user line, but generally this can be disabled through a menu in the game, changing an ini file or a command console. I cannot find either of these with the Human Revolution.

I just had to ask, but I'm not really a fan of some of the default control decisions I've seen (iron sights to keep MB3 etc), please for the love of God to me this game will can rebind the mouse 4 and 5 and some games obtusely refuse to let this out of awkward third-party applications such as point of reference.

Add Enter and Keypad; enter the list of non-bindable. Annoyed - I'm a lefty and use the keypad very strongly in FPS games. Let's see if I can find the configuration files and attach from there. Not sure where to hide, though.

I have this exact trouble. An apparently small thing, but it makes the game very disagreeable to play. It is about surprising, this is a trouble, they have done a great job of making the whole thing in a PC game (menu, hot bars a real FOV selection in the options, every aspect ratios and resolutions that may want), but plunged the ball on the mainly basic control settings.

found the solution...mind you, you have to go into the registry... so be careful.

You need to Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eidos\Deus Ex: HR" , then change the value of g_debugFreeLookSpeedScalingRatio_Pitch from 6e 00 00 00 to 00 00 00 00, as for value of g_debugFreeLookSpeedScalingRatio_Yaw, you need to change it from 86 00 00 00 to 00 00 00 00. Now you need to re-adjust your mouse speed in game and you have solved acceleration issue in the game.

The mouse movement is so much more responsive for me now. So I vouge for this.

Re: Mouse is lagging while playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution game

I have no words for how much you loathe the mouse acceleration, but make the game totally unplayable for me. Been reading the whole fantastic thing regarding a PC port this game was thought to, so pre-ordained, but if the controls are broken is not superior to any other port of deprived quality. This is basic things Eidos! Get control of work first, then adapt as needed for migration. Eidos did not know they carry, but they remain responsible. I truly wish a few of you U.S. players can solve it earlier than it's too late to cancel my pre-order via Steam, because I have truly been waiting for: human resources, but this simple thing cannot be fixed.