Thread: Chips Missing from Zynga Poker account

Chips Missing from Zynga Poker account

Last night around 45m chips went missing from my account, i contacted Zynga support and they restored the chips Thursday. The moment they restored the chips, the chips went gone astray another time, they restored it a second time and once more it went missing, they restored it for the third time and yet again its gone missing. Anyone have any idea about this?

Re: Chips Missing from Zynga Poker account

I think facebook has the problem, not Zynga. Removing Zynga will not make you more secure. The sad fact is that if you use Windows you are at risk of hacking, without up-to-date anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall software the average new windows box will be hacked in under an hour of being online, with Linux it can be as long as 4 hours and Macintosh is somewhere in between the two. You have to take responsibility for making sure that you’re AV, malware and firewall software is kept patched up to date and that you run frequent system scans. Avoid visiting dodgy websites, never open the any email on any subject where you do not recognize the sending address in no way run attachments on emails.

I have passed your thread on to the team. Hopefully they can help you figure out what's going on, since it does sound like you've taken a ton of precautions and in answer to your question, without adequate protection hackers can access everything on your computer, bank details, personal emails, hidden folders that even you cannot normally access.

I have a similar problem; I was playing in a live game 40/80k-ten*a 100 million in my account in addition to my bankroll on the table. Suddenly came an unusual message "disconnected from server" I've seen before but not like this. When I reloaded the page all of my chips were missing except for 600k and a new post in place, account suspended, said he had violated the TOS. After a series of e-mail to support@zynga, I am none the wiser. I tried in vain to find out specifically what he had done wrong; no one would give me a reason.

This is same thing happened with one of my friend. So here my main suggestion is that, if you have the ticket number from your previous contact with support, please just pass it to the Zynga team. They will surly get back your chips.