Thread: Value of Farm Cash compared to Coins and XP in Farmville

Value of Farm Cash compared to Coins and XP in Farmville

We all are familiar that we can visit to the Market and purchase a house, a belted cow, before some extra sort of building, animal, or else decoration for receiving XP. As a rule, 1 XP will cost us 95 coins. We all also can make out that there are cheaper ways of getting XP, as long as we are willing to exhaust a mouse and spend a completely good afternoon clicking away plowing, planting soybeans as well as deleting the crop. My question to you is that, will you spend 1 FV$ for those coins if you needed cash?

Re: Value of Farm Cash compared to Coins and XP in Farmville

I believe that you and I both know that the chances of Zynga letting us to buy farmcash which they make real money from with coins that are virtual would never occur. I would spend 0FC for XP outright but have certainly gotten XP through FC decorations/animals. I might spend 1000 coins for 1FC.

I would spend 300,000 coins for one FC and I'm taking into consideration that I'd be willing to go vice/versa if there was something in the market I wanted for coins, say, for example: if an expansion came out right after I made a large purchase. As to the value of XP, like the poster before me said it's much harder to place a value on that after you've reached 100. There is nothing left to unlock, therefore no "game play" is affected by XP at all at that point. If you had posed that question to 6 months ago I might be able to answer that one.

In FV, ex points are for leveling up only. You don't get anything for leveling up but 1 FC. It's not worth spending any amount of FC to only gain 1 FC back. It isn't a game of competition, or an energy based game. If it were, or if a superior prize was awarded for reaching certain levels, then it may be worth it to some players, spending premiums for ex points to level up.