Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-08-2011

Need private game for serious Players in zynga poker

What would it take to get Zynga to create an area where members can set up private tables to play/compete with their buddies/friends? Or is there already such a thing? I'm so very tired of the "all in" game that most people like to play. It just takes all the fun out of the game, there's no strategy or skill involved. There are many of us that would like a set up where we can invite friends to private tables (via password or whatever) so that we can weed out all the idiotic players. What you guys say about it? I am sure that you guys are agree with my thoughts. jaykant
Old 26-08-2011

Re: Need private game for serious Players in zynga poker

I never played with my official friends. But since last few months, after introducing nearly more then 100+ people, I find a real requirement for this. There are people who do not require to play only for sake of chips, but to get entertained with friend?s n family. Please do check something about same.
Old 26-08-2011

Hello as per my knowledge they used to have that feature however unluckily not a lot of players make use of it. If there are sufficient users who request its revival then they are able to look into adding that function yet again. This is what I observed with it. So I am sure that zynga will take this under consideration if they perceive that many people want this feature in this game. So if you want it then I will suggest you to directly mail your query to the zynga developer they will think about it.
Old 26-08-2011

This is the same issue then with Limit HE, Stud and Omaha not being added. We have been told it was because of rampant chip dumping at private tables that it was dropped but as mentioned, rampant dumping is going on right now at empty tables. It begs to query which story is true or were they both true? Perhaps it was instituted with no rail birding allowed?
Old 26-08-2011

Can we not have moderators at tables and if these players that go all in on several rounds of play get automatically banned for several days? Maybe they would think about doing it all the time then? I would put my name down to be a Mod as play quite a lot everyday and always reporting people swearing and inappropriate poker playing!! We never see any mods at tables so maybe you should start finding some. I think this is the best suggestion to resolve this kind of issue.
Old 26-08-2011

Going all in definitely makes sense, when you have good cards, rather than every other hand. (10 times in a row to 25 times in a row I have experienced on big tables). I hope you understand how irritating it becomes, especially when a bunch of newbies do the way.
Old 26-08-2011

It depends on who you're playing against, not just your hand. Suppose your opponent is a timid player who only likes to call a preflop shove with AA or KK, and say that effective chip stacks are only about 40 blinds or so. Going all in every hand in this spot, until your opponent either smartens up or rage quits the game to go whine on the forums, is printing money (in this case, play money). Playing a bunch of newbies shouldn't be anything other than an absolute dream situation. It's much easier to win chips against a group of noobs than a competent table. I laugh every time I read about how people try to avoid bad players to the point where they request rule changes to poker or special tables for passive whoops I mean serious players only.
Old 26-08-2011

Hello I am totally agree with your thoughts Yes, it may be irritating, but it's still allowed by the rules of No Limit Hold'em. If you forbid it, you won't be playing No Limit Hold'em anymore. All you have to do is to understand which cards are worth the call (it means that will win on the average) and which aren't, it's really that simple. So I think zynga will think about it and make a decision on it.
Old 29-08-2011

I agree, bingo players that go all in every, or almost every single hand are the easiest possible players to beat. I'd appreciate to have a small fraction of tables with different rules, maybe Pot Limit Hold'em, or Pot Limit preflop/No Limit postflop. This is because playing the obvious strategy against bad players gets boring and it's not challenging for experienced players. There are players that like to challenge them self by playing against skilled players. Playing against very strong opponents is way funnier than playing a very easy strategy against bad players.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,