Thread: Breed star Ram and Ewes in Farmville

Breed star Ram and Ewes in Farmville

Hello everybody, am posting this over here so that if anyone has a proposal. I have been attempting to breed a star ram through a star ewe otherwise anything else for that t. Because I want to give someone a star rams. Every day, we are allowed to accept one lamb a day, I offer a male lamb that was from a star ram and star ewe or one more kind of ewe. And just gets solid rams from it. Does anyone have a proposal that how the star rams can create star rams? Thank you in advance.

Re: Breed star Ram and Ewes in Farmville

Whenever I require having the star ram otherwise any additional ram, I mate it through any ewe and after that scroll through the ewes in anticipation that the Conga Line shows the most number of star ewes within the screen. Then I breed and It makes me feel enhanced by this method and I believe it up's the odds of getting the lamb I desire. If three or more ewes/rams through the stars are within the screen while Conga Line then my advice to you is to breed. There is one more method that you can try and get certain sheep.

Re: Breed star Ram and Ewes in Farmville

I have found this to be only partly factual. While it's true that the ewe cannot influence whether or not a pattern is transferred, the ewe has a great influence over the color of the pattern and thus the ultimate appearance of the sheep. Even when the ewe herself has no pattern, if there was at any point a patterned sheep in her ancestry, she will carry that "DNA" which will manifest itself one day in the color (or color changing ability) of the pattern of her descendants.