Thread: Stagger check or call in zynga poker

Stagger check or call in zynga poker

Hello guys I am playing zynga poker from last 2 months and I really enjoying this game. And even I know that you guys are enjoying this back to the topic so my question is what you guys think about Stagger check or call in zynga poker? Do you guys have any suggestion for this? I go with the many forum sites but I did not found any appropriate solution for this. So share your views on it. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Stagger check or call in zynga poker

I have a suggestion for a solution of simple user interface. If the players before he rises while you’re clicking on top of pre-check, the check button turns out to be a call button and call immediately. Not including realizing it lost hundreds of thousands of chips, for the reason that the "call" button is not phased "verification" when someone made changes and all-in pre-flop. I understand that would be a coincidence that does this, but you can easily click to call when you do not mean much (although not the player who acts first). Simply changing the call button to another part of the user interface rather than having to replace a check to avoid this from happening.

Re: Stagger check or call in zynga poker

It is quite dangerous to utilize pre-check. Zynga supposed to consider changing the design, however another time, people might complain regarding the new design for the reason that they're not used to it. This is what I am thinking so I am not totally agreed with your suggestion. I am sure that zynga will think about it and they will make it more users friendly.