Thread: Rude players in zynga poker

Rude players in zynga poker

I'd like to know if anyone knows if there is any discipline when a player is reported for abusive language while playing. In a normal game, one can simply change tables, but if you've put out 50K in chips to play in a sit n go, why should I have to be submitted to harassment. If I report other players is anything actually done? Or am I just wasting my time reporting them?

Re: Rude players in zynga poker

Any report of Abuse will be looked at and investigated. It may not happen right away as there are over 6million Daily Connections to Zynga poker. The system works. Just make sure you give good details in your report. Copy & Pasting the rude Chat in your report is extremely helpful as well. Subsequent to you Report them, Mute their chat through using the Mute Button. When people start getting abusive regardless of whom they're being abusive to, I just post that that person is now muted and recommend to the abuse to do the same. All they're doing is trying to get a rise out of you to take away your concentration. Although I don't do this, ever, it is a very effective ploy especially for people that don't know how to play the game.

I had an interesting harassment in any confrontation tonight 2. I'm pretty sure the guy was trying to blow by sending dozens of boxes of tissues. I mean, is fast approaching and causing some delay. He only had 3,000 chips left when I last looked, so I'm betting that it hurt more than it hurt.

Therefore, some players have asked some parts of the interface switch off, as it is thought that computing resources are strained by unnecessary demands unrelated to the actual game, yes. As you know, I'd rather have a game less bright and more and perhaps behind the scenes a lot of cash was thrown to the big men, muscular, and to fight new servers in position and bolt and weld together to form an entity gawdhelpus mass can become aware of themselves and ultimately create Skynet.

It always amazes me how sensitive people are still in the times. Maybe my being into computers since I was little I have been desensitized to the "tough" or talk "inappropriate" but there is a mute button for a reason. If you do not like what someone says mute. This is not kindergarten, not all have to run and tell the teacher about every little discomfort. My bet would be that Zynga largely ignored these complaints as I'm sure a good number of them are simply annoying people who lost people. Also a "cut and paste" record of the conversation is as easy to manipulate a child could do. But if people feel better, by all means report, report, report.

I have worked in the construction of more than 3 decades, they can curse and swear to the best of them and the frequency and effectiveness in working with others I know well and used to such language. That said, when I'm on the computer does not know who is reading what I write, so they try to restrict my tongue as if my mom or my best friends 8 year old daughter can be listening. Simple respect is not so difficult.