Thread: What you think about greenhouse in Farmville

What you think about greenhouse in Farmville

I need to know what are negative and positive on the greenhouse in Farmville. I have seen lots of people are commenting on this and so I need to know what are people thinking on greenhouse in Farmville.

Re: What you think about greenhouse in Farmville

The greenhouse is OK. Not huge, so that's good. Seed names are kind of silly, but, really there are a lot of "silly" things in Farmville that make it fun to play. I suppose eventually we might be able to use some of these crops in the crafting building which would improve my rating. I have a fairly small planting area on my farm since I like to decorate and while I like crop mastery, it might not really be worth it to me to use my space. So, I probably won't use it a lot right now.

This is a very nice set up, easy to make, and you do not need help unless you want it. What makes it good? But I think we should get more seeds, packets received from the green house. That should be 75 -100 per pack. Still need to work to get the amount that I love, but a bit shorter. Some said they thought the cost of buying seeds to the mix was a little high, especially for lower players, they do not have coins to spend. But then we all had things we could do immediately.

I really like this feature and the timing was perfect for me. I like the building itself is not huge, either visually or by an intelligent space. I have about 20 regular crops ceased to dominate which means that you can develop my seed supply without asking my friends while I continue doing what I have in any way. By the time I have enough seeds I'll be ready for them. I like having the option to wait or ask friends. I would like to see the accounts of the seed in the form of genealogy, so we need not reach the market in deciding what seeds to make. This is not a characteristic of low-level players and I think it should have been made available. I can remember the day to find out exactly how many parcels could plant must be frustrating for them to build the greenhouse and then not have the money for seeds.

I would like to see greater seed production. This is the first time I did was actually hoping that 50 + 50 would equal 100 seeds in total. Only 50 seeds per tray without the help of friends just a few crops take more than a month just to produce enough seeds. I'm not looking to make it very easy. However at the moment by himself without getting any serious help, there is no way the greenhouse effect can keep up with the needs of the planting day. People who master all the crops are blown through the pair of new then just sitting waiting for the seeds to the end. Also the bonus of seeds of five neighbors that help is not going to keep people interested in visiting every day. Now its back so many are doing, but like many other great new items that I start to die down. Perhaps most important to keep helping people is to add it as an icon in the side when visiting someone. Make it as chicken feed. At this point you have to zoom out and play hide and seek in the farm around the world.

I really like this new role and taking up less space than most other buildings operation. I like the look of the building, too. I especially like the fact that a neighbor can help grow the seeds when they visit the farm and receiving seed, I can ask three neighbors to help, or I can wait 3 days to harvest the seeds. There is a problem with more than 3 people to visit and assist. The help does not seem to be turning to the next tray when a tray has been supported by three neighbors. I have 8 trays and only the first tray has shown when neighbors know you have helped more than 3 and left me seeds.

I like the new greenhouses. The only problem I have is when I click on a petition to help a friend takes me directly to my farm. Without notice that I have helped someone who has no way of knowing if the feature is working or not. And I'm not getting nearly as much help as the number of requests I'm sending.

I really like the greenhouses, although I think some changes should be made to it. Firstwe get more seeds only 50, which is too small a number to wait for 3 days.If we are not up to the number of seeds that reduce the number of days you'll have to wait harvest. As we can only ask or not to send their friends, so much so that when we ask for help, we can not send gifts as well, so rather just wait for the harvest. I was also very want to have some of these flowers so new to put on my gardenshed. I planted the lilacdaffys and was very disappointed at not getting her any flowers or poppy? Please that is where you can also have flowers on these new plants.

The concept for the greenhouse effect is very large. Something to work instead of just the plant,harvest, the plows. There are, however, some issues. When I ask for help, it would be good if people asked me to be imagined. So, if you help, there may be a check mark image. On the other hand can not always help. I can mix the seeds, click the question for help, the list appears, but dead. No one is going to click in the table below.

I like the greenhouse effect and the new crops. The only thing I dislike is having to ask friends to help even more. It makes it much easier to get the seeds of our channels of friends,is from our greenhouses. I had not (or both) to increase the amount of seed we get from 50 to 100, or I shortened the amount of time it takes to grow from 3 days to either of two or 1. I like that we just need three friends instead of seven, like ducks, so it is not so bad.

I won’t like greenhouse due the below reason. 1) I would like to have a way to know how many seeds I have for a particular crop without having to leave the Greenhouse and go to the Market. 2) My screen jumps all over the place when I make seeds. You have such a huge masthead now, what with the addition of the reuniting sheep, which I have to scroll about half-way down the page to see the game. Then, after I make seeds and try to ask for help the screen jumps back to the top of the page. If you're trying to get me to notice the other games and plays them, save you some time. I'm just not interested. 3) leave the number of seeds produced right where it is. There has to be something that veteran players get that newbie’s having to work for.