Thread: Farmville: I am stuck with the Sheep Breeding Quest III

Farmville: I am stuck with the Sheep Breeding Quest III

Currently I am stuck on third sheep breeding quest and this is getting very frustrating. I am stuck on the raise one tiger stripe sheep" part in this. Till now, I have tried 4 times but have yet to breed a tiger stripe. They are all plain and are waiting for 4 hours in between and try to wait for love potions and having to request for bottles. I am getting sick of this quick. Please help me with this.

Re: Farmville: I am stuck with the Sheep Breeding Quest III

This does not happen to me. I completed this is just one try. I bred the Tiger Ram I got at Level 5 by means of a Pink & Purple Polka Dot Ewe and I raised a Tiger Ewe on the very first try. That was sufficient to please the quest. Let’s see what is the other see experience with this.

I found that I get much improved prospects by means of different ewes even between patterns. The conga line will be full of patterns through certain ewes and almost all plain by means of other (patterned) ewes, try switching ewes and check what happens. I have noticed that as well and always pick the ones that show the most patterns in the conga line. I hope it works the next try (in a few hours while I can request for additional potions). At this point, I can't imagine of anything else to try.

In my case, I got this on second attempt. But I noticed one thing over there is some of the ewes, even of the similar color, seem to provide you enhanced shot at getting the patterns. If you just show one pattern option, keep scrolling through your ewes and get to know that if you don't have one with a better chance.

I had to manufacture twice the sheep rearing pen on my home ranch what happened to the first pen I might not breed sheep to any detectable degree.. So I send inform to Farmville Zygna never accepted a reaction. In this way, I sold the pen that was month or thereabouts in the past now Zygna sends me a revamped pen to put and this pen is beyond any doubt permitting me to breed. A different situation was the bolster sturdy I have both toughs, one on the principle ranch, this food sturdy works, the English homestead did not work until yesterday.