Thread: Suddenly unregistered from zynga poker

Suddenly unregistered from zynga poker

I don't get this. I logged in to my Zynga poker account through Facebook and in the process saw a message that says I am now only 40% registered (was at 80% the last time I signed in). Now it wants my e-mail ID and a number of other things and it all looks like it is legit. One of the icons is even on the sidebar where acquire the little floaters that utter send chips, or append challenges, or join Mafia Wars to obtain extra chips. Is this a scam, or what?

Re: Suddenly unregistered from zynga poker

How to remove the "trademark" of winning circle while playing poker? Because to ask my real email, what kind of stupid question is stated that? Could connect then it must be my real email. If it is I have two accounts, so I must, because I have friends and families separated so as not to interrupt my privacy.

I click the red "not registered" icon opens a screen with the terms of "Join the Circle Award Winner for free. I click the green" Enable Circle Award Winner! "And a blank screen appears briefly and then replaced with another screen that says" Sorry, only your real email address is permitted. Please try again. "It’s bad enough I have to actually sit at a table to accomplish this, but I've never seen a place to enter my email address.

Problem just started today. I've been a member of the Winner's Circle since its inception. Now it seems that my email address is no longer registered. Resubscribing tried with no luck. Settings entered to register a different email address, no luck (no confirmation email received by any e-mail address entered, including the one that matches my username from Facebook). I also tried clicking on the Samsung "I win" emerging grand prize. However, clicking on it very briefly leads to a blank "Request Authorization" window then appears a window saying "Sorry, only your real email address is permitted. Please try again. “Try again does not work.

I have no definitive answer for you. However, there have been a number of anomalies with several configuration steps in a series of games. It seems as if Facebook is not communicating certain details profile correctly. I will update as soon as you have any additional information. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

I consider it for the reason that d latest banner, I attempt to click news, and click back toward lobby, and it work similar to it utilize to be. Or subsequent to login within Facebook go directly to http://apps.facebook.com/texas_holdem/
    you are able to play usually after that, and not having a difficulty to any further extent. if you still having any issue then i will suggest you to post your question to the zynga i am sure that they will give you the appropriate solution.

Exactly the same happens to me too. Although, I am doubly confused considers Zynga Poker has full control and access to all my permissions. Messages, bookmarks, email and even. I know because I am currently receiving emails from Zynga the "Winner Circle" (which after reading I have no idea yet of what is or is the point following it). In any case, as a result it is annoying to keep getting the "unregistered" and "Sorry, only your real email address is permitted. Please try again." messages all the time seeing that I am registered and that certainly is my real email address (otherwise, obviously do not receive your messages)!