Thread: What is your farm theme in Farmville?

What is your farm theme in Farmville?

At this point, what is the subject (theme) of your farm in Farmville? Mine is at the moment a sort of Mexican / Adobe / Wild West theme. They look great together! Please share your farm theme views with us. And what you think about it? I am waiting for your reply. All replies are greatly appreciated.

Re: What is your farm theme in Farmville?

The current them of both. My home farm and my EC farm is. I finally upgraded to 28*28 on the home farm a few weeks ago but I haven't got round to rearranging. I was just about to do it when I heard about the being able to transfer items so I still haven't. EC looked much neater until I expanded it a couple of times and plower extra land but didn't bother moving my walls. That currently makes it the 'finish quests a quickly as possible' farm. I believe I'm on the last one now.

My EC farm is currently a mess because I'm in the middle of redoing it. When it's done it will be an English/Scottish/Irish theme. My home farm is completely done in Asian Garden (a combination of the Japanese theme and the Lunar New Year theme) with my unicorns and pegasi floating in the clouds above it all. I also don't have a real theme, but colorful things are predominant on my farm. I have different areas with themes, like the Fair, a cactus garden, water featurama!, etc.

I have a partial Christmas theme on my home farm, will try adding to it tomorrow and my EC farm is just random stuff. I just sent all my cows and horses to EC so I will be adding holiday spirit to my home farm once everything is moved. My farm is currently sporting the oft unheard of "Farm Simulator Theme", where I have designed and decorated it to look like a farm simulating computer game.

My home farm is presently what I approximating to call "Whatever Isn't in the Cellar up till now and Random Fences and Holiday Buildings" whereas the English Countryside is position at "Random Fences around My Plots to become My Avatar Trapped plus Spring Garden and Basket". When I finish, EC will look like a farm, Home will be part horse ranch, part Nightmare Before Christmas/fantasyland theme. I have a 24 x 24 plot farm that uses the area of 15 plots for things other than planting crops, making it 97.4% plots. My home farm has a small section devoted to autumn. And another small section with water features and big cats. Mostly plots and orchards though. My EC farm is mostly plots, with random stuff squished into the edges. I plan to eventually devote EC to lady Gaga stuff, my sheep, fantasy trees, fantasy animals, etc.

My home farm is a "breed trees and master crops" theme. My EC is a dense jungle and mountainous region dotted with castles and ruins that tourists can view if they dare board the train. That's about 2/3 of my EC and the rest of it is crammed with my avatars mansion protected by his mystical creatures dragons/unicorns/pegasus', my animal buildings and a Fairy Tale Cottage surrounded by some of the fantasy trees that I don't loath so much as the other fantasy trees.

My EC farm is all EC-themed stuff and woodsy/forest stuff. My home farm is beach and Wild West themed and it's also where I have all of my animals, which I have made into a zoo. EC farm is a real farm. I just finished mastering the crops so pulled up most plots and I've started decorating. This is the farm I have dairies, garage, chicken coop, sheep pen, pig pen etc on. Apart from my UK cow, calf and sheep and colored pigs/sheep I only have realistic foals and horses, those wandering Irish cows, goats, the uk chickens etc.

Home farm is Gagaville. I also use this farm to plant as I'm still working on home masteries; I have all my orchards here as well as tree mastery signs and all of my horses, most of my animal like unicorns and my foal and calf collections. This is the decorated area - horses and foals run down one side of the plots and orchards down the other and mastery signs with one tree along the very front.

My ec farm is mostly a forest theme with moats, Irish theme items and castle ruins. I would say there is no major theme going on there. But my home farm is southwestern at the moment. Actually I have a bit of all the similar themes. Southwestern, Cinco de Mayo, Mexican, and very little of the Wild West theme. Trying to blend them all in but not sure how to mix the Wild West building with the adobe ones. But it's still in the works.

West Mine is the Adobe / Wild / Mexico. They have not taken all the buildings in Mexico, but I'm so glad you came to do so saguaros are more like towering giants they are. The three branches of the foot before it were unfortunate. On my farm in England, it's just green. Water and vines became popular on farms regularly, and now I have a farm where you can have a green theme and water without sacrificing the topic Desert. But my people are influenced by near me. My farm is basically a Villiage other European with a bit of Canada thrown in.