Thread: Buddies Button is not working in zynga poker

Buddies Button is not working in zynga poker

For the past few days, the Friends button on the left side of the screen is not responding. In addition to shipping on the buttons at the bottom of the screen not responding. This has been a sporadic problem in the past, but this has been an ongoing problem for at least the past 72 hours.

Re: Buddies Button is not working in zynga poker

Make sure all your software, especially flash, up to date. If the problem is to try using a different web browser. I personally recommend Google Chrome. I turn off all automatic updates and disable start when the system boots. Cause significant delay. These things only call home when they want and if there is the slightest fraction of pig upgrade the bandwidth to be downloaded. Adobe and iTunes are the worst for this. Would not even running Windows updates, just remember to run once a month and you'll be fine. The only auto updates should be running the Anti-Virus and anti-spyware.

Friends now button working today - adopted a wait and see how all background applications such as Adobe set to auto-update. It will be put back in this thread, if the problems recur for more than 24 hours. They noted that I have more than 100 partners, but only 100 friends appear at the bottom of the page - to send free cards with friends is still not working.

I cannot propel free chips to friends, and in addition ‘I cannot claim the 2000 chips each day and I cannot make public the mystery box. Why? Of course, it is further than 24 hours in view of the fact that the last time I did all these things. I click on the box or on my photo friends, but nothing happens! Unable to send gifts to friends, you cannot open the mystery box or receive $ 2,000. I have rebooted 5 times to try, no luck, but it is wrong Zynga.

I've never had a problem sending requests gift (chips) with friends until after Zynga maintenance done there. We are not sure it has anything to do with it, but now I click the send button and nothing happens at all. I've tried using the right button on a table and buttons at the bottom of the page. Not a thing. Anyone else with this problem? The chips are having problems sending? There are many ways to share chips. What happens when you try? The same question for chips every day. What happens when you try to accept?

Can someone explain to me when I go to a table, the icons on the right side of the screen will be a gift-wrapped box, and send to all the friends you think? There is also a black chip that is 2000 chips in order to receive, and a blue chip that is sending individual chips gifts to friends. My problem is that sometimes, I have 2,000 chips click on the prize / gift and my kitten did not raise a dime! But the blue chip to send gifts friends can click with absolutely nothing happens and has a number of 12 in the same so that there are 12 gifts available to send. This is common? I am new to this. Thanks in advance for any information.

The 2000 free chips do not appear on its balance sheet immediately, which normally have to leave the table and sometimes refresh the screen. If you have not added that you should report to support Zynga. The mysterious box of chips posted resting on your Facebook wall and is able to be claimed through a friend. You are able to click on the walls of a friend; however there is a limit of 2 per day. Now, in terms of individual gifts, your guess is as good as mine! The number of gifts listed as available, does not seem to mean anything. Mine currently says 15 even though they have sent the maximum allowable gifts today.

I always have problems with sending my friends pieces, sending sheets of mystery and pick up my allocated time 2k and you will not post my tournament wins my wall. Very annoying! I use my FB name here as well. I'm not going to employ a different browser to accommodate Zynga. All I have is up to date.