Thread: How to select which Crafted Good to Order from Neighbors in Farmville

How to select which Crafted Good to Order from Neighbors in Farmville

In my case, I am selecting the lowest level item which the neighbor is having for the sale. I am doing this because I try to level all my goods up to get almost the same rate. But I am searching that how can I do that. If you have some idea regarding this then please let me know.

Re: How to select which Crafted Good to Order from Neighbors in Farmville

I mostly purchase the LE goods that is carnation ones as well as those as of some events to assist people to obtain their sign otherwise the Duke's Stout intended for those who require to get the level up for a quest. If none of those are accessible I go for the lowly level good. It is not that I mean but I don't require the fuel and I have a lot of neighbors so it's speedy and simple to just go for the first one that comes into view.

If it comes to me then I will select something which will be able to level them up to a sign. If none of this is applied then I will go for the highest level items.

I normally go for the lowest level item as I purchase goods as of my neighbors each day and it is simplest purchase of those in preference to scrolling throughout everything. If there is an LE good out I purchase that if it is beneath level 20 to help them acquire the sign.

I purchase the one on the right side of the primary page of crafts. However I rarely buy anything because I have more fuel than I can ever use, so I only buy if I see that someone has posted that they are really trying to level up. I do buy whatever LE craft goods might be available to help people get their mastery sign and I did buy every love potion that I could. Everyone have different choices and views about this. Let’s see what other people think about this.

I just buy the uppermost priced item except it is above level 100. If there are LE crafts going on, I purchase them in anticipation that they reach the level required for the mastery sign. For people have started the EC recently, I buy the Duke's Stout since I know it require to be level 15 for one of the quests, though they might not be that far along yet. From my core group of obliging neighbors I buy the highest level item they have accessible. From the rest, I arbitrarily select an item but I don't grab one lower than level 30 except that's all they have.

I look for unmastered LE otherwise quest items (Duke's stout to level 15) first. Then, I will look for a pattern... if they try to keep everything the same level, I buy the first one not with the others. I don't memorize the second star level for all the buildings, but I will look for items close to 50, 75 or 100 for 3/4/5 star mastery. Whatever I can identify as being most helpful. Of course, I will honor any special requests from good neighbors, as well.