Thread: Is this worth to build Craftshop in Farmville?

Is this worth to build Craftshop in Farmville?

I want to ask that if it is really worth to build Craftshop? This is not similar to any of the other crafting cottage and this indicated that we will be only able to craft the certain amount of items each day. Other than this if someone will plant three different crops for the bushels the he will just able to craft 1 beach ball and that can be simply send from the neighbors.

Re: Is this worth to build Craftshop in Farmville?

You can post a request to your wall every 4 hours and get 5 from neighbours so not exactly a hardship and in truth a lot easier than wasting time with the craftshop I would have thought.

That is a comparative concept. For me it is for the reason that I use it to craft a couple of love potions a day. For you though it may not be and that is what is important. Many of the crafting recipes have three bushels requirements so that really shouldn't be an issue. If I hadn't built the craft shop when it was first introduced, I don't know that I'd bother now. Since I have it, I craft a couple of love potions a day. I think it's absurd that just 1 (or 2 if neighbors help) items can be made in 12 hours. If love potions were giftable or a little easier to come by, I would unload the craft shop.

To be fair I can't see why your neighbors would be bothered by being asked for love potions when they get one themselves for helping you out. If they don't want them it shouldn't be an issue and if they do want them then they probably appreciate the chance to get an easy love potion.

I actually hate the craftshop. I don't really make use of it. It is just utilized to make the occasional love potion. And not very often since I can ask neighbors for that, and they are more than happy to give since they get one in return. Now if we could make more than one thing at a time that might actually be worth it. Most the time you can get the bushels you need off your neighbors and you get bushels when you help too. Therefore I say it’s worth it but I mainly use mine for potions.

I pulled my craftshop beyond the storage just for master beach balls for the reason that I think it's funny. I will probably keep it out to do love potions and building supplies and being able to make moat pieces at some point will be nice as they are no longer available in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanInt View Post
    I pulled my craftshop beyond the storage just for master beach balls for the reason that I think it's funny. I will probably keep it out to do love potions and building supplies and being able to make moat pieces at some point will be nice as they are no longer available in the market.
    I personally believe that Beach Balls are a "Waste" of craft, I just think that using a lot of bushels just to get 1 gift takes excessively long.

Well I kept getting the bushels for it by helping my neighbors, and they aren't ones I use in my spa, so I figured what the heck, might as well use them for something. The beach balls only take 2 hours, and I can use them in my sand castle to redeem items for neighbors.