Thread: Achron: Chronobombs are extremely powerful

Achron: Chronobombs are extremely powerful

I do not like the chronobomb buff and I have feeling that they are overpowered. The main reason for this is that the 1. 2 chained chronobombs take out whatever is in their radius, for the price of 120 LC 120 QP - 60 LC and 60 QP means they are momentarily gone for 1.5 minutes, which is quite powerful. I am posting this here to get suggestion of other people. Please reply to this.

Re: Achron: Chronobombs are extremely powerful

Yes, I am agree to you and there are some of the points for this.
    • The radius is vast enough to grab tons of RPs and a nearby base. Only counter is spreading forces out or shooting it down.
    • Even one chronobomb is devastating to a base otherwise part of one. Losing buildings and RPs meant for 100s results a world of trouble.
    • Chronobombs overlook friendly’s. That indicates that if the enemy is swarming my base, a chronobomb is an incredible strategy.
    • Since chronobombs no longer need weapons, I can rapidly rush them and watch as my opponent quivers in fear.

Obviously, we won't be able to give a strapping opinion of how overpowered the strategy is in anticipation that a lot more games. It is definitely dangerous, but I have been able to wipe out people and been wiped out using alike frustrating strategies (like chronoportation rushes.) I could see this going either way but it is somewhat to check.

From my opinion only the cause is something which elevates the weapon to unintended uses and the probable "brokenness" of the others steam as of it. I could see the bomb not inducing rechronoport holdup. It's simple to see how rechronoport delay guards next to exploits in the case of backwards chronoports but it might not be that required for forwards chronoports (particularly if friendly units can't be targeted).