Thread: Farmville: Chardonnay Cake should changed to Zinfandel Cake

Farmville: Chardonnay Cake should changed to Zinfandel Cake

I am having a bakery. I just noticed new recipes making use of the new grape bushels. I found out from neighbors who have wineries and spas their recipes are using zinfandel bushels and the new recipe utilizes chardonnay bushels. The bakery uses chardonnay bushels for both. What is the point of me planting zinfandel grapes? I have no use for the bushels and no room for a mastery sign. They required changing chardonnay cake to zinfandel cake. Is there someone else who feels the same?

Re: Farmville: Chardonnay Cake should changed to Zinfandel Cake

There are total four crafting buildings and they are Bakery, Pub, Spa & Winery. Two buildings make use of Chardonnay while the other two use Zinfandel. This is very calmly split. In my honest opinion, there are some of the people who have over one crafting building on their home farm.

How can it evenly split? Not everyone has more than one crafting building on their home farm. I like my bakery. I do not require to spend 80 fv cash for a spa otherwise winery. My point is the spa and winery makes use of zinfandel bushels within their crafting buildings and chardonnay bushels within the ec pub. That's evenly split. The bakery makes use of chardonnay bushels within the bakery and in EC pub. This is not the evenly split.

Not everybody is having a bakery either. Some just have a winery and some just have a spa. It's a choice everyone makes while they pick the type of crafting building they are going to have. It's consistently split as pointed out, there are four crafting buildings as well as two use one grape, two use the other. What's the point of having all three crafting buildings on the HF use the similar grape? Some don't even make use of the EC. If there were no crafting building on HF which used the Chardonnay grape. What would be the point for those people within planting the Chardonnay grape?

If you are not into Mastery, it doesn't actually matter whether or not you plant them, therefore don't plant them. There are a ton of crops that aren't used within any crafting building at all. People who are not into masteries likely don't bother to master those.