Thread: Is there someone else who got free pony in Farmville?

Is there someone else who got free pony in Farmville?

I forget when the dartmoor pony was initially put in the market but I bought it. Now Zynga is giving them to everyone for free. I feel like I got ripped off at what time when I bought it. If I knew it would be a free gift I would have not at all purchased it. This makes me mad really. Is there anybody else who feel like they got ripped off?

re: Is there someone else who got free pony in Farmville?

I came very close to purchase that pony but opted to not and this is lucky for me. But if I had bought it then I would be very annoyed also. I do feel that you should contact cs and tell them that you are unimpressed. I had those very thoughts for the people who had bought it. I believe that Zynga actually should have put fv in people accounts, if they needed to thank people. I wouldn't offend a lot of people and not similar to zynga wich is having the excess of dartmoor ponies, therefore they gave them away.

I bought it too when it came out but feeling ripped off. This is for the reason that those things occur. Items get re-released all the time. I do not get upset over such similar things. It is just a game and people should keep that in mind. Don't let that bother you. Now you have got two and all your neighbors are happier as well.

I didn't buy it but I am still mad at Zynga for accomplishing things similar to this. But whatever, you can't modify them.

I purchased the horse and now I have one for every farm.. Things get re-discharged every last trace of the time some of the time for FC, here and there in the mg, here and there as promo parts, frequently unlimited, I just paid for the power to have it first. I'm totally thrilled for one of my neighbours, a veritable existence debilitated partner who cherishes steeds but could not manage homestead money that she was equipped to get the horse. Seeing her so joyful to get the horse was worth route something greater than the 24 fc I paid for it the first time around.

I don't didn't buy the dartmoor, so I was happy to get her. But, it does seem that it would have been a better decision to gift a horse that was previously available for free (for instance a reward horse) or a new horse.

Re: Is there someone else who got free pony in Farmville?

Why would you be angry? Yes, I have bought a fair few horses in my time at Farmville but it’s stupid, and selfish, for people to be angry that other people got something for free, as well as you. I am sure that you would be moaning if you didn't get the free horse either. After a long while of not having any free animals especially a Horse that I have for one and I am overjoyed.