Thread: Will you ever want to delete your Farmville only friends from Facebook?

Will you ever want to delete your Farmville only friends from Facebook?

It is oblivious that you may have added some peoples to your neighbors in Farmville which are not your Facebook friends. Will you ever delete those people you added for farming processes and let them be only neighbors or you will simply leave them as Facebook friends of yours. Personally, I would like better to have only those people on my Facebook to whom I know personally and those who are my real life friends. I want to know your views.

Re: Will you ever want to delete your Farmville only friends from Facebook?

There are some people that I may wish to remove from my list but I like most of the neighbors of mine doesn’t matter I know them in real life or not.

According to my views, I used to play social game just to be social, I never added any strangers on my Facebook from long time. I delete all of them whom I don’t get know or make friend with. I usually let others know about me that how I am so they get to know and decide what to expect. However, so many neighbors will stay my friends only. But, I hate those neighbors who are not my friends at all.

But, I will never like to delete them. I use my account as a gaming account. Amongst all my friends 1 only 1% are those who are my real life buddies. And I never wanted to add them also but I had to. Remaining 99% of neighbors are those whom I don’t know at all. So, my feed will be definitely null If I won’t have my Farmville friends.

I never thought about deleting Farmville friends but I don’t think I will delete them only because they are not my real life friends and I don’t know them personally. If I had ever thought this, I had been deleted then previously.

I sometimes interact with at most 2 neighbors outside fv game. Actually I have only 20 neighbors in Farmville and I have added them just for game. But, most of the posts that I get to see on my wall are not what I am interested in and they just mess my feeds. So, in future I will just try to be able to keep my real life interactions and my game interactions separately.

I will never delete them. I am playing with them from nearly a year and I have build interactions and close relationships with them and that’s why there is nothing that will make me think to delete them.

I cannot say very much about this, but as of my experience, there are many strangers who are my Farmville friends and I have built a relationship with many of them and so I enjoy interacting with them and like to know about their life and I also like when they them comment on my status. So even they will not let me to go. So as of now, honestly, I can’t delete them even if I want and there is no reason that I will want so.

After all these replies, I found that some of you have made a close relationship with your neighbors. It’s of course a wonderful thing. But, as far as, my Facebook account is concerned, it is not for gaming, it’s for interacting and to being connected with my old and new friends, and my classmates. And games like Farmville are just additional bonus and not my primary goal to come on Facebook. And as one mentioned above that sometime too many posts from Farmville makes hard to see the posts from our real friends. So I will like to see them as less as I can. But, finally it depends on the way and how much you play the Farmville. Some people have devoted their Facebook account to Farmville itself, so they will require more and more neighbors and hence they definitely won’t want to delete any of their Farmville friends.