Thread: I got 5K after installing toolbar rather than of 50K in Zynga Poker

I got 5K after installing toolbar rather than of 50K in Zynga Poker

Recently I have started to play the Zynga Poker from past couple of days. I have installed toolbar on the system and I will be able to get the 50k but in fact they have given 5K. Let me know what is wrong in this particular situation. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: I got 5K after installing toolbar rather than of 50K in Zynga Poker

You are not the only one who is having the same issue which you have stated over here. Same as you I have also got 10K than that of the 50K. so I have uninstalled the toolbar from the browser of mine and I think I am not going to use the same any more until and unless there is 50K after installing the toolbar on the computer of mine. I am hoping that the developer team will rework the entire thing.

There could be an issue with the toolbar itself. Well I wanted to tell you over here is that you should simply reinstall the toolbar on the browser and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. I am not sure about it but you should try and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Well I am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the tool bar which you have installed on the browser. I am suggesting than you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and release a patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. I think I am going to ask the technical support team of the Zynga to provide further assistance. I will come to you as they will let me know about the possible solution over here. anyway thanks a lot again for help me out.