Thread: Number of Zynga Poker Teams on the Sit N Go

Number of Zynga Poker Teams on the Sit N Go

The number of "teams" playing in Sit & Go tables of 10 thousand is increasingly absurd. I loved this game and have slowly built almost 200 million over 3 years. However, in the last 3 weeks I lost half the people who play on computers. I just got an 10 000 table tournament and the signs were there from the beginning. The typical soft folds back up again. I was the third person, but do not go to the reception immediately and then the rest got up out of the 3 go all in against each other.

Re: Number of Zynga Poker Teams on the Sit N Go

It is quite clear, yes. Many of these cases are actually the same player playing two different names for the form. Makes for a pretty satisfying win but when you win. If you've ever considered playing at other poker sites (for real money or play, no matter), most of them pretty hard to end this kind of thing and enforce a zero tolerance policy.

Collusion is an issue on the 10 Million Buy In SNGs (5 max tables). It happens on the 9 max tables, but a much higher percentage on the 5 max. It's really unfortunate that players cheat to have an advantage, instead of playing a true poker game. If you find that players are colluding, please report the players through the report tool to Zynga.

It is a matter of ethics. One has them or does not. I have 20 buddies because... It seems that a lot of people in here think you are supposed to take it easy on them if a buddy. I warn potential buddies that I play tight and I play to win.

I flop a high boat and a buddy has a set. They raise and I come over the top. Do they remember that one, I only play quality hands and two, and the board is paired? Nope they re-raise and I am all in. They call and lose. I have had at least 20 "players" either rant and rave at me or just leave the table in a huff. I go to my buddy list, remove them, restart poker and another one bites the dust. In short, the buddies I do have know to get out of my way when I am pushing. Not to do so is at their peril. if they do attack me and lose, we move on, if I have a boat and they are sitting on 4 oak, we move on. We discuss hands afterwards, we have fun but we play to win and that includes my friend.

I sat on a table this morning, all 4 players on the table were a team, it really hacks me off they get away with it, but what is more annoying is the amount of time it takes to actually report them, while your actually trying to keep yourself in the game. Would be great if there was an easier way to report these people. I find myself constantly reporting teams on the 10 mil tables, it’s such a pain.

They "get away with it" because it is difficult to prove they are a team. People stop doing reports because a ticket is never made up and we are never notified if action was taken. No names need to be given. A simple you were right or wrong regarding your report dated "whatever" and the users have been cleared or banned.

Is there any way we can post their names, because I ran into the same team a few times and avoid them at all cost and I like to warn others.

I wonder why Zynga is bot doing anything about this, even though I gave Zynga the names and made screenshots of the team players