Thread: Zyngaccino doesn’t takes effect

Zyngaccino doesn’t takes effect

Guys I am having Zyngaccino gift from the time I have been started playing this game but what I have saw that when I click on this and try to save the changes this doesn’t takes any effect everything else has been working nicely only this has been creating a problem what to do please help me?

Re: Zyngaccino doesn’t takes effect

Well you need to report this to the technical team everything is working fine with me I don’t know what happened to yours and many of my friends have been using it without any problem I wonder what can be the problem with you just try to re install the flash player and see if you are getting any help I hope you would be helped by this and I am even not able to get what can be the problem behind this which has been effecting you. If it would have been for a while or so then I would have thought that this is a problem with your browser or so but this has been as you are saying from the time you have began playing this game and so I am not able to think much about this.

Don’t worry this is not a problem with you this has been one of the zynga bug which has been reported to them and somewhere I found out that they have been working over it and they would be solving it quickly so don’t worry just relax and give them some time they would be solving this problem quickly.

Hey I have been facing this problem for a while and have been wondering why this has been irritating me so much but later on I found that this has been because of the browser because when I changed the browser the problem got solve it wasn’t working in the Mozilla and the internet explorer and it was working fine in the google chrome and so I think you need some better browser for that and it would be working in that for sure just try it out. Or try by clearing all the cookies and the cache and then see if it helps you.

Guys as you said i did mailed them and they replied me saying that they would be solving this problem sooner and i would able to get the enjoyment sooner so i think now its fine and i am OK with it lets hope they would be solving it quickly thanks for replying me friends.