Thread: How to play against bot’s in Zynga Poker

How to play against bot’s in Zynga Poker

Hello, I am just bored of these bot’s that keep coming up to play against me on Poker. I have reported them many times but they keep coming back again and again. What solution can you provide o remove them? Or else what is the best strategy to play against them?

Re: How to play against bot’s in Zynga Poker

Well, you cannot stop if new bot’s keep coming up, but do keep reporting them. Also in the meanwhile, learn how to beat them too. As some bots do have skills with them, and will be a learning expience; to beat a bot you must learn to play like them. Very few players can beat a bot at it’s own game. IMHO, I think Zynga won’t remove bots as they are used by them to create profit for them to remove many chips that are in the black market. So, just play with them to get a feel of Poker if you are getting bored.

There is not a full proof solution to remove bots as yet, but a great idea was suggested y some1. You can have a clickable popup that comes up an hour or so randomly on the screen that must be clicked or better yet, you can havea system similar to captcha where you will need to have three numbers entered into it. Those who can’t od this are bots and should be kicked out immediately. After failure to do so, the account is checked for verification and in 24 hours all bots wil be in the database and can be removed/

Hey this is a really nice solution, and would like to see something done about it. What are the moderators of this game doing? Also, one more thing is go into the actual database of zynga poker accounts and search for hands which are greater than 1500 a day, and you can instantly gather all these bots and can delete them. But, I also think they are not deleting them for some personal strategy in the game. Recently there was a biggest hand won of 100 million when the chip count was down to 2-3 million. This sounds fishy to me soo no one deleted it stupidly on the table ofcourse. Also, some bots were reported deleted and that day alone many ew accounts were made immediately.

I also see a lot of players with a 100+ million chips but play like they are first timers. They just raise and raise and then suddenly fold it up. But sometimes they become tight players when some1 genuine good like me play with them. So they can also be smart that they act stupid so that they can catch the right hand. So not sure whether they are bots or just plain cheaters.