Thread: Poker not working through facebook nor on android

Poker not working through facebook nor on android

Hello friends I am having problem with poker, please help me I am not able to log into poker nor through the facebook account nor from the android anyone facing this problem before me then please help me and tell me what can I do in this case and why I am having this problem.?

Re: Poker not working through facebook nor on android

Hey I have been using it at the same time there is no problem with me and nor with any of my friends I have been playing with around 10 of my friends some playing with android some on pc fb I don’t know what’s wrong with you I am hearing this first time at least on of the place it should be working then we can note out what’s the problem with ok this is tough to note out right now are you getting any error or something and what’s the response when you are trying to login if you can tell us that then we can make out what you have to do.

Well this can be a problem with the flash player just make out that it is there on both the place I think flash is needed always on both of them and if you are having that then there should not be any problem just check that out and fix it if there is any problem with that.

I think you have been banned maybe that’s the case because when you don’t some illegal activity and you have been reported to the zynga team you are banned and for some time you are not able to play that for some time and then after certain period of time it will automatically get started I was facing the same problem once I wasn’t able to see the poker page it was just black not even a black screen the place was left empty even when the page was completely loaded and then when it loaded after a long time they showed me that I have been banned because of transferring chips and they took away my chips so I think you are facing the same problem your poker has been blocked for some time and you can play it after some time just relax and wait for some time.

I am not an very experienced player of poker and i dint knew much about it i am new for it and i dint knew that there would be problem if i would be transferring chips and so i did it three four times i think that was the reason why my account was banned and it wasn't opening but the thing is i dint got any messages at that time i got it now at that time i found out whats the problem.