Thread: There is no name and profile picture in Zynga Poker

There is no name and profile picture in Zynga Poker

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particualr thread. I tried to play the Zynga Poker on the computer of mine. as I am going to Zynga Poker main menu it is prompting with welcome but I am not able to get anything like profile Pic or name at the main screen. Let me know if you are having the same problem like me? Any help to fix the matter will be highly appreciated . Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: There is no name and profile picture in Zynga Poker

Well to figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know information. Well tell me which browser do you using? What will be the result after using the different kind of the browser? Do you have cleared the cache of the browser? Do you have installed the latest version of the Flash player on the system? Let me know if you are aware of any other solution which you I can use to fix the matter.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following thing which you should try and let me know about the results of the same. you should try to logging into the game through the Facebook. This will help you to figure out whether there is a logging issue with the game.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. Well I am not the member of the Facebook. Let me know whether I need to be a member of the Facebook? Okey I will register myself with Facebook and let you know whether the solution which I have mentioned over here will be useful to you or not. if you are still having any issue with the same than feel free to ask the same.

I let you know that to registering with Facebook will take couple of minute. I am expecting that you are going to enjoy a lot the Zynga Poker Client.

If you are using Yahoo than I let you know something which will be useful to get the requirement of yours. Well the profile information is going to take the sometime to update the profile of the new poker players. If I am not wrong it will take couple of days. So you should wait the above mentioned thing get happens. If you are having any issue then feel free to ask about the same.

Thanks a lot guys replying with the possible solutions over here. I have learn the root cause of the problem and fix the matter after looking at the solutions which you have stated over here. I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have mentioned over here.

Ermm guys..
    I have the same problem..
    I don't see a picture while I play poker through yahoo...where as there used to be one earlier..
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just wanted to know are you a new user of Zynga Poker?? if yes then i will like to inform you that there is some issue with Zynga Poker currently because of which they are not able to update the profile pic of new user. this seems to be happening after second week of march this year.

Not really..I have been playing poker from that account..for years ..