Thread: Animal Feed for Farmville Mystery Baby

Animal Feed for Farmville Mystery Baby

How can I get the mystery baby for my Farmville game? I don’ have much animal feed with me, how much is required for the mystery baby? I read somewhere that the common mystery baby requires 10 animal feed. Is there anything else like a special mystery baby? How much would it require for nourishing?

Re: Animal Feed for Farmville Mystery Baby

Mystery babies are found by harvesting the Wildlife Habitat. They are baby animals which can then grow up to be a fully grown parents. So that’s why they require animal feed so that they can grow up. Yes, common mystery baby requires 10 animal feed. One way of finding the baby is to harvest your wildlife habitat and luckily you will find a mystery baby. But the babies which are found only grow to become a fully grown parents. Now, in order to have some animals in your habitat you can purchase them from the market or you can also adopt them by asking your friends. When the babies grow up they are good for cash and rewards. So, it’s good if you initially invest some feeds onto them.

Can I know what kinds of animals the baby mystery grows up to be? Do I get a rare animal too? I would love if the mystery is really surprising. Also, is der any other wayI can get the mystery baby other than harvesting?

The mystery baby is the same as the animal which you have as parents in your habitat. You cannot have other than that any other baby. You cannot breed a brand new baby that you don’t own or which is existing on the habitat. You can also adopt a mystery baby from the news feed. When you give the feed on the facebook for adopting the baby, 3 people can adopt the same animal from the same news feed. So, you can have one type of animal, you can find only that baby. But it’s better to have multiple animals in your habitat, as it increases the probability of finding different types of babies.

As you asked are there any other type of mystery baby, I would like to say that if you want a rare mystery baby it will be in a pink bundle instead of the common green bundle. Mind it though, as it requires 30 animal feed instead of 10. It is worth it as he rare mystery baby are worth cash and since you also paid for the parents, its fairly obvious that you will get to pay more feed for the baby. So, you are getting cash also and also cash from your neighbors so 30 animal feed is all worth it.

Yes, and also you are getting free duplicates of animals in your habitat which you have paid FC for earlier, as they grow up to be farm animals like the parents. Also, you receive farm cash if you sell these animals in the market later. So, if you have extra animal feed using it on these babies is much better option than wasting it. So, just keep the animal feed safe with you.