Thread: Won lots of chips and account was banned

Won lots of chips and account was banned

Hello friends zynga has taken away my sleep I played whole night and whole day from last 2 days and I was so happy and I did reached to 260 million and then what I found next morning that I have been banned by saying some rubbish comments and saying that I have been transferring chips but I haven’t done anything I promise you can check out zynga I don’t have a single friend in that account to who I would be giving the chips or would be receiving the chips?

Re: Won lots of chips and account was banned

Dont worry this has to happen just complain them and i dont think you can do anything else. number of people have been facing this problem and hopefully but this has very less chance that they would be refunding you anything.

This cant be helped this has been faced by number of users and in that number of users I am also the one. I have been facing the same problem many time and you can email them and do anything they would be saying that you have been transferring and so you have to pay your almost all chips to them and you would be left back with 5 or 10% of amount and this has no solution I too said them that I haven’t transferred but they don’t consider anything they just have this aim to ban the id and take away all the chips they want us to buy the chips from them and if you can’t do that you can’t have lots of chips or more than those who have been buying I think if you are having this much chips without buying and even after that you aren’t playing it then too they would be taking away your all your chips and you would be left back with a small account do need to be sad this is faced by all of them and if you really want to keep your money try a small transaction once from the zynga and see I think then they won’t be harming you ever.

Yap zynga has been a big cheater in this case they take away all the chips when they don’t like someone to win much chips they just ban them don’t worry nothing can be done what other with me and zynga can do for you is feel sorry that’s it. And can ask you not to win much from one account if you have been winning a good amount have number of ids and enjoy them from other accounts and so that they wont trace you and charge you.

Well this doesn't has any solution and if you don't want this to happen then you need to buys chips and enjoy them and then keep wining they wont be harming you then. Because they don't like all of those players who don't buy chips and just keep making chips so i don't think they would be letting you make many chips with no harm so i would say that you would keep on facing this problem and if you want to stop facing this then you need to buy some chips once.

This has been very weird and i don't think any one has any proper reason all the reasons over here seems to be real and even something which i havent been a reason and i think only zynga knows why this would be a problem and why they have been taking the chips away. And i think that they have been very weird and they are very jealous of other guys who have been winning then the guys who has been buying the chips.