Thread: People cheating with dual account in poker

People cheating with dual account in poker

hello I have found many guys cheating other player with number of ids its like I have saw many people playing with their two ids on the same table and they have been getting more chance to win I mean we are playing with 2 cards and they are sitting on the same table with 2 or more ids so they have got more cards visible and they have got more chance to win and I don’t want such thing happening what can I do?

Re: People cheating with dual account in poker

The only thing you can do is you can complain about them to the zynga and help them in maintain the security just mail there id and send it to the zynga and surely they would be banning them

I don’t think this problem can be solved because zynga can’t do anything for this there have been number of people I think almost all the user have more than one id and they have been cheating many people many time one male guys has two ids and completely different id as male and other as female you can trace them that they are similar you need to get better luck and that’s it how you can win or if you are finding anything like that just move out of that table that’s what you can do.

Well there is the biggest bug in the zynga poker that is when you open the zynga in the browser they keep on working just open the fb account in other tab and just logout and don’t refresh the poker page and then enter with other account from the other tab and then you can play poker from that account to and this can be done any number of time I mean you can sit with 5 or more accounts with same browser at a time so this is a biggest bug.

And if they can solve this then they would be better. Means if the one has logged out from that browser the page in which he is playing the game even if not refreshed they should log out from the game page to.

Basically what I want to same is if they can make it like only one instance of the game should be running on one browser then the problem would be solved.

And what if he logs into with some other browser the problem still remains dear so I don’t think this can be blocked or anything there are lots of way by which this can be carried on so I think you don’t need to think over all this you just keep on playing your game and try to get some better luck tahts it what can happen.

Even if you are blocking the IP address and making it like one instance for one IP address then to people changing keep changing or hiding there ip address or find some other way to do it but they would do so forget stopping them you also do that and enjoy the bug.

Ok guys thanks for commenting and i think you are right if i want to solve this problem i need to enjoy this problem itself. I already had two accounts now i would be making one more and would be enjoying this game with its bug and three account lets hope now 6 cards would be making me rich on tables.

The dual accounts is one problem, but a bigger problem are the teams that play together. I ran into a few teams in tables of 5m and above and its impossible to win against a gang of four.

why does Zynga not do anything about this?