Thread: Multi-account player on larger tables in Zynga Poker

Multi-account player on larger tables in Zynga Poker

It seems like a waste of time and money so far that these ridiculous players cannot get ridden off? I have reported nearly 100s of them till day even after losing 1000s million chips. But these never stop. I am annoyed because found more then 2 to 3 cheaters with same registration dates/ almost same chips / almost same played hands nearly twice. I play a game (big blind or small), someone of either goes all in. if I raise, almost 3 of all go all-in. I watched this over for 100+ hands.

Re: Multi-account player on larger tables in Zynga Poker

I can completely understand how frustrating this can be. To crack down on these players Zynga need helpful players like you to help them by reporting them. Each report gets sent to customer service team for a review and then they take action from there. They just try to clear out as many cheaters/multiaccount users as we can but it all starts with a simple report.

This is endless happens every day, at least to me, I either quit or play (have nothing else to left). Even after losing 100s or 1000s millions of chips, if these kinds of cheaters get evacuated, it’s worth it. Wonder, how many of them reading this.

You clearly don't understand that the bots/cheaters are taking over Zynga; I haven't played for weeks on 40k or 100k tables without them at the tables. I usually submit let’s say 40 bot reports a day, the ones i reported since beginning July are still around so i give up. Clearly Zynga isn't doing enough to protect the player against them. A few are at 2/4K and a lot are at 5/10K. Twenty of them were in and out of an AC table 5/10K about a month ago. Three humans versus 6 bots at all times. We took about 2 million from them. The report process is too cumbersome! This is an ongoing problem that Zynga refuses to rectify. With that, bots continue to flourish.

It will be nice if somebody can tell (teach) others how to detect these cheaters so we could report them. Detecting them is much different than detecting bot. All I know is they like to raise and re-raise bet to make others fold or call. Too late because we have been had at that stage.

To me, there seems only one REAL way of getting rid of these cheaters. Instead of reporting these cheaters the usual way which may or may not be successful, how about having a button that will bring an OFFICIAL Zynga representative LIVE to your table if you suspect someone or people cheating at your table. The judge/jury/executioner can then watch the table and decide on the appropriate action. To prevent people from wasting the Zynga representative's time it must be made clear that using the button is for bots, cheating and collusion ONLY with a 25-50% reduction of bankroll if used for other purposes. They do it a second time and lose all of their chips. If they have 0 chips, they are IP/user banned for 1+ month.

Collusion is getting to 2M tables. At this very point I will and suggest stopping playing since you mend the situation as it is getting absurd. I have lost almost 20 million in the last 15 days (and I do not play that much) that nobody will refund, I've reported with no return and found dozen of threads with similar reply from staff: "Report and we will take care". Well, now is way time to.