Thread: My account was hacked by Facebook security

My account was hacked by Facebook security

Guys this has been a bad response from the zynga poker they have been very rude with me and I think they have stolen all my chips I really need a serious help guys help me, what happened is I was having 100 million when the last time I logged in and the next time I tried to enter into it they asked me for the email id and the password I thought this is done for some security reason and when I did that they just took away my 100 million I was left with some 200k only what’s this? Please help me

Re: My account was hacked by Facebook security

Hello friend this is shocking news and I don’t think that is true they wouldn’t have taken that some of your friend or some of your closer one to you must have lost it when you wouldn’t have been playing zynga would never do this I am sure.

Well this whole story says only one thing you have been phished so one more phishing case now I hope you know what is phishing if you don’t than just google it and search for it, its just an attempt by a hacker who send you an email to enter the id and password and then it is just redirected to the user and they have got the id password and they would have taken away all your chips so I don’t think this is a problem with the zynga this is a problem with the hackers and you have created the problem by yourself.

It has been always asked to all the internet user that don’t passout you email id and password quickly on any mails just check out is the poker running on the facebook and when you have been logged in why they would be asking for the password and id and if they have any application for you then they would be asking for the password they always know your id they just want to verify its you or not that’s it.

And this is for sure that you have been phished and take care from next time that’s it what we can say and just change your password quickly.

Means I have lost my 100million? Isn’t there any way to get them back? And what zynga was doing this whole time can you tell me and would changing my password would solve the problem.

This is nothing to do with the zynga team these guys have been doing this number of time and to stop such guys it is very tough and I think almost impossible you must have taken care of it that why are they asking it first off all you should not view any of the site from your emails until you have been filling any form and they have been asking for password verification have you checked the link before entering the id password you cant blame the zynga for this it was your fault and you paid for it and yes you cant get it back what you can do is just complain them may be they can do something and trace who has done that.

I would be suggesting that don’t just change your password change your id and password both and that would be keeping you safe for sure and try having capital letters and number in your password and keep your id safe to by having some privacy and even remember this that you don’t have to access any site from your id and you should not enter your id password without verifying the link.

I have one more question would zynga trace them and give me my chips back? Is there any possibility as such please tell me I have buyed that chips I really want them back.

I don’t think that this would be possible with them because they would be actually refunding you anything and definitely they can trace the guys this would not be a big deal but this has been your fault so they won’t be taking a quick action may be for favoring you but they would be taking som action to solve this kind of situations and would suggest you something over this and would provide you certain clues how to identify mails from them and all and there are so many hackers cracker until we are maintain our self we are going to face such problems.

I reported them and i have made them clear and guys now i would take care of it and would see to that i am not the victim of phishing again. And i am sad to know that i won't be getting my chips back but happy to see you guys commenting and suggesting me. Anyways i hope zynga to find that person and block his IP or whatever they can and try to keep such guys away from us.